Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {13}

~*~ Okayyyyy, so i've been away and before that i was really busy with school- i know you still hate me for not uploading- but i have managed to scrap up a couple of chapters while i've been on holiday, Yay! Oh i went to the Lake District (just incase anyone's interested?) Anyway yeah this is chapter 13 and 14 will be up some time tomorrow. Thanks to all my new fans and every one who has messaged me and i haven't written back to!!! :D

Stupid, annoying, sexy, hot, amazingly good kisser- no insults- arrogant jerk, cocky dipshit, stupid hot vampire! I sighed heavily causing Tyler to shift slightly next to me and wrap his arm tighter around my stomach. I held my breath until he started breathing slowly again.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath as the blankets slipped revealing Tyler's perfect 6-pack.

I groaned and slung my arm over my eyes but moved it slightly to peek at Tyler, he looked peaceful sleeping. His chest was rising and falling evenly, my eyes wandered down his stomach and down- no! Bad Riley! Ugh but he's so hot!

My mind wandered back to last night, how did we end up in bed together? We were kissing then Matt came in and then... ugh why can't I ever remember this kind of stuff- first I was drunk and I blamed Tyler and guess what I blame Ty now.

As if he could hear my thoughts he shifted and opened his eyes- blinking rapidly but still looking half asleep. Most (not all because I'm constantly mad at him) of the anger faded away because of the cute sleepy look on Tyler's face.

"What time is it?" he sighed and moved his arm over his eyes.

I glanced at eh alarm clock reading it a loud.

"8:45"

"Ugh it's too early." He complained.

"Tell me about it." I snorted.

Tyler laughed and moved his arm away from his face before rolling on top of me. His bare chest pressing down on my bare chest and stomach, with a boyish grin.

"So, how are you going to get back at me for last night?" He asked curiously.

"How'd you know I want to get back at you?" I asked innocently.

"Because you're Riley." Tyler smirked moving his face closer to mine.

"Well you'll just have to wait and see." I whispered brushing my lips against his as I said this.

He groaned and smashed his lips to mine.

Tyler's POV

Why does Riley have to be hot and have a bad attitude problem? Is this karma for all the shit I've done in the past? Ok maybe I like the attitude thing a little and I'm probably lucky I'm still alive. I mean after the whole biting, kidnapping and holding her hostage thing, not to mention all the crap after that. Ok I'm extremely lucky to be alive.

I sighed heavily as I sat on the end of my bed- where I've been sat since Riley went for a shower.

Does Riley think we're dating now? Does this mean we're dating now? I mean I've been with girls before but normally it's a date or something and sex the same night; then after that it's a few weeks of dogging calls, ignoring texts and being and asshole. It's not like I can do that with Riley living with me- not to mention she sleeps in the same bed as me! What have I let myself in for?

Don't get me wrong I like Riley but I've never had a girlfriend before- too much hassle- and I think with Riley it might help to have to experience in the whole commitment thing. Not that I want to date Riley- not that there's anything wrong with Riley- Ugh! I'm not ready to be committed and mushy and whipped!