Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {8}

Tyler's POV

I wrapped my hands round the tops of Riley's thighs as my tong explored her mouth. Her lips moved against mine as I pushed my body closer to her- Riley's a seriously good kisser. I slid one of my hands up her shirt slowly caressing her skin until I found her bra. I cupped her breast in my hand and caressed it with my thumb as I moved my lips down Riley's jaw. She moaned as I left soft kisses down her neck.

Suddenly what I was doing actually registered in my brain. I'm making out with Riley! I pulled head away but she pulled me back and kissed me- well she's the one kissing me so technically I'm not doing anything wrong for her to get mad about later. I quickly pulled my hands away from various body parts that Riley would kill me for even fantasizing about and rested my hands on her legs near her knees.

I didn't want to stop what we were doing but this is Riley and I think she'll be pissed if she remembered. So I reluctantly pushed her legs down from around my waist and tore my lips from hers. She leaned up to kiss me again but I kissed her forehead instead as I unwrapped her arms from round my neck and put them round my waist. I put my arm round her shoulders as I unlocked the door and stepped out. The toilets were empty so I hurried to the door so I could find Sam and the others.

"Arh!" I jumped, as Sam stood there in the doorway looking as surprised as me.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked suspiciously.

"Oh er... Riley wasn't feeling to good." I nodded.

Luckily for me Riley did look pretty dizzy and she was clinging on to me, so Sam just nodded.

"Ok well we were leaving- Josh already left with some girl." He shrugged.

"Yeah ok." I smiled guiltily but I think Sam was to drunk to realize.

I followed him and Malky out to the car and climbed in the back with Riley- Malky was the least drunk so he said he'd drive. Actually I don't think Malky was even tipsy. Riley fell asleep on the way home so I had to wake her up when we got there.

"Tyler!" Matt yelled as we walked in the door.

I groaned not caring if he heard me or not.

"What?" I growled.

"You went out clubbing! And you toke Riley!"

"So? Riley's a big girl and she can take care of herself." I rolled my eyes.

"Have you seen the state of the both of you? You're both completely wasted, what happened?" he asked looking at Riley with concern.

"Nothing happened!" I said defensively then realized I probably looked guilty.

I turned and guided Riley towards the stairs.

"And nothing better happen!" Matt yelled after me.

I rolled my eyes and helped Riley upstairs.

"You ok Riley?" I asked as I closed the bedroom door.

"I'm tired." She yawned and collapsed onto the bed.

I crawled up next to her and pulled the blankets over both of us. She fell asleep instantly; she looked so pretty as she slept. Her lips were slightly parted and her head was rested on her arm- so peaceful and calm.

Shit I hope she doesn't remember what happened tonight! I groaned quietly and hoped we would both forget it happed by tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Riley's POV

I sat up very, very slowly. My head felt so delicate, one sudden movement and Bang! It would cave in. I squinted my eyes at the dim light form the closed curtains. I looked down at Tyler who was fast asleep next to me- lucky him I wish I were still asleep- he was laid on his front with his head rested in his arms.