Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {11 pt1}

~*~ Hey I know it's been forever but i decided to split chapter 11 into 2 different parts, both parts are the same length as the other chapters and I'll put load part 2 on Wednesday (i think). sorry for being slow xxx ~*~

"Riley." I moaned as she kissed down my neck and back up to my mouth.

My arms were wrapped tightly around her as I kissed her back passionately. Her hands were rested on my chest and her legs on either side of my waist; my hand kept caressing the bare skin on her back.

"I love you," she whispered biting my ear.

I smiled kissing her neck lustfully as her hand crept down my chest, down past my stomach. She grabbed the lump in my pant and I shot up quickly.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the head rush and toke a few deep breathes. I glanced down at Riley glaring at me from my side.

"I swear you're sleeping downstairs." She growled.

"Sorry." I shrugged.

"No that was the second time you've woken me up tonight. Go away!"

"It's my room."

"Yeah and I'm sleeping in it so shut up!" She hissed and threw the pillow over her head.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down.

"And who said you could dream about me anyway?"

"Who said it was you?" I frowned.

"Well if it wasn't I'm pretty sure your dream girl was pissed that you kept moaning my name." She smiled evilly at me.

"Was not!" I denied hoping she was just winding me up.

"Whatever you say Tyler." She smiled patronizingly.

"Shut up Riley!" I snapped and turned my back to her.

She laughed and I heard her turn away and yawn. I sighed and closed my eyes again but I didn't feel tired anymore. I knew exactly why I could get back to sleep- I wanted that dream to be true, I wanted to kiss Riley again. But the moody werewolf was too stuck-up; I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh- Riley could never be stuck-up!

Riley's POV

I don't know why that dipshit can't admit he likes me? I mean would it really kill him? I rolled my eyes and pulled the blankets tighter around me.

"Riley, are you awake?" Tyler whispered.

No of course not! I mean you did just wake me up five minutes ago! But instead of saying that and knowing he would have some stupid comeback I stayed silent and closed my eyes. The next thing I knew he turned round and moved closer to me. He wrapped his arms round my waist and rested his head above mine. If that little dipshit's hands go any further down, he's losing them! But they didn't, his hands stayed wrapped round my waist. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I let it out raggedly.

I relaxed a little and closed my heavy eyelids; it wasn't as if laying next to Tyler was horrible. I feel asleep with the sound of Tyler's breathing in my ear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tyler's POV

The sun shining on my face was the first thing I was aware of when I started to wake up. I moved my arm to cover my face and squinted at the room. I moved my head so I wasn't facing the light and looked over at Riley as she stood in front of the wardrobe. It toke my brain exactly 3.7 seconds to realize Riley was in her underwear getting dressed; and it toke my brain 1.3 seconds to realize she would kill me for looking. Of course it toke less than 0.3 seconds to realize I don't have any morals, so I didn't look away.