How you both met

You were on your way to school. The fact that your school is too far away from home and that you have to ride the bus everyday for about an hour and a half made you hate school even more.
It was a Monday. Monday was never your day. You always were unmotivated and sleepy. But whatever. It's just school you thought.
Today was a really cold day. And what did you of course do? Right, you forgot your jacket at home because you were too late to catch the bus -again-
All you were wearing were a blue, slime double rib knitted sweater with rolling edge, a skinny jeans and your boots.
You were on your seat on the back of the bus leaning your head against the window. You always sat there. You could see everyone from back there and you liked that.
It started to rain outside. This weather made you feel terrible...
On days like those you loved to listen to music loudly. Music was the only thing that could make you feel better. After a while your favorite song was playing and you had to sing along.. to let it be less embarrassing you just lip synced it.
After your favorite song was over, you realized a boy sitting across from you. You didn't even notice him as he boarded the bus. He was looking at you. You looked at him, gave him that „what do you want" glance and looked away. He smiled at you. You were wondering if he goes to the same school you're at because you've never seen him before.
He never stopped looking at you, that made you feel kinda uncomfortable but in a cute way. You were shy and blushed.
Lowkey you started looking at him too. He wasn't that bad. Well actually he was very good looking. He seemed to be your age. You liked his style. It was fitting and unique as well. He was wearing a skinny jeans, a supreme jacket, a scarf and a beanie. He looked so cute in that outfit.
He smiled at you again. You couldn't act mean anymore. He was too precious though!
You smiled back. You could tell he was happy seeing you smiling back.
Suddenly he stood up and then he sat next to you. Your heart started beating fast. You looked away and were insecure.
He didn't say anything, you neither. Well what would you say anyway? „Hey why are you looking me like that?" this would be so embarrassing.
All at once you felt his hand on your shoulder. He turned his face towards you and asked:

„Hey I was wondering if you're at the XX Highschool. I'm sorry we just moved in here and I'm new in this town"

You couldn't stop staring at this maniacal grin spreading on his face.

„Oh hi- uum- I- yes Im in a freshman there" you were stuttering.

He looked at you and said „aye that's cool my name is Zion" while holding out his hand to you.
Nice to meet you Zion, I'm Y/N" you said while shaking hands.

...........................................................
Here's a longer one :) I actually enjoyed writing this!
Id love to have a Zion at my school tho. But anyways😬
Tell me if I should keep on writing longer ones