Author's Notes:

Hey guys it's me the unknown cat girl and here are some rules and information about the book please read them:

WARNING: this book is probably the most cringiest shit you have ever seen. So if you can't handle the cringe it ain't for you!

Please don't copy my work I love it and I want to write for my enjoyment not worrying about people stealing it.

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT! Please comment when you want I love reading them! I have been having a lot of trouble writing and your comments inspire me to continue so please don't be afraid!

Please share I want people to read my book and comment a lot so I can read the funny comments you post.

As for the characters, I have been receiving a lot of complaints about my character's appearance so I have decided that there will be no visuals of my characters in my books anymore. I was doing it for the sake of those who liked visuals but I was tired of only receiving complaints in the comments. Please do NOT go after those who voiced their opinions.

When posting advice please be kind I won't take any offense to when you correct my spelling errors or other stuff. Also this book will get edited by me over time as I strengthen my writing skills, but the plot will never change.

And lastly I hope you all enjoy my book I love you all so have fun reading it!

With all my love, blessings, and more!
-TheUnknownCatGirl.