Eight

Two days. A whole two days of Jimin trying to get Jungkook to atleast talk to him.

Yet Jungkook, he was stubborn.
Every time he left the house for some kind of errand, he would avoid using the back door, and if Jimin went to the back door, Jungkook would go to the front.

He even jumped through the window once.

Jimin sighed as he plopped himself down onto a bench in a nearby park. The familiar one with the cherry blossoms. He stared at them, as he thought deeply to himself. He just wanted to talk, but the other avoided him like the plague.

"I just wanna talk..." he mumbled only to himself, a pout forming on his lower lip.

"Then why don't you?" A strange voice asked not too far beside him.

Nearly falling off the bench, Jimin instantly whipped his head towards the stranger.

"M...Mr.Kang!"

Jimin recognized his creator instantly. Kang only smiling, as he had one leg crossed over the other. He wore a fully white suit, with a weird looking top hat as he stared ahead of himself. His eyes scanning over the park, and Jimin thought he looked like a predator, stalking his prey.

"How are you doing Jimin?"

Jimin only stared at him, his lips pressing into a tight line. 

"I'm okay. "

From the first memory Jimin was able to form, he just didn't like Kang. Something about just looking at him, made him feel nearly sick to his stomach. Jimin didn't understand why. As his project, Jimin should have looked up to Kang, or should have felt an ounce of respect but he didn't.

"I should go." Jimin said standing up instantly. Not wanting to be around any longer.

"Why the rush, Mr.Park?" And Jimin couldn't figure out the tone in his voice.

"I've an important errand." Jimin made sure to make his voice as monotone as possible. And Kang only smiled at Jimin, not saying anything.

"Take care of yourself." 

At that Jimin was fast walking it out of there, by the moment the cherry blossom trees were behind him, Jimin was sprinting.

He ran to the neighbourhood that seemed to become all to familiar to him. Jimin closed his eyes slightly, as he shook his head, in an attempt to shake away the uneasy feeling that crept on him. All the houses around the little AI became a blur, his surroundings hollowing out.

What the AI didn't see, even with his good sense of directions, his overly adapt eyesight and sense. Was the person who was walking down the sidewalk, with a hood over his head as he held two plastic bags of groceries in each hand.

It was already too late for Jimin to stop, as he already rammed into the back of the taller male. 

The sudden collision resulted in a crash of two bodies. The taller males bags of groceries went flying up into the air, the contents inside floating out and all hitting the ground, rolling down right along the two males who collided. It happened so fast, that by the time they actually landed, Jimin had a hard time merely sitting up. He groaned as he rubbed his head with his palm, keeping his eyes shut.

Atleast the grass was soft. He thought to himself. Wait. Really soft.

Jimin shot his eyes open, only to see a familiar face beneath him.

Jungkook groaned as he pushed himself up, only when he got himself to lean on his elbows, he opened his eyes. Pools of ember doe eyes met Jimin's frantic looking ones.

"What the f—"

Before he could finish his sentence,  he caught sight of the boy before him, a boy with tears in his eyes, the wind was strong enough to swift through his hair, making his eyes more visible. The sight nearly captivated him, he felt as though everything stopped around himself. Jungkooks never noticed it before, but Jimins eyes were nearly a glowing yellow, as many times as it was described as honey, Jungkook saw something else. He only saw the eyes of a robot. A robot who could cry.

  The younger watched as the tear fell out of his eye, only to roll down his cheek, and Jungkook hated himself for wanting to reach out, to wipe it away. The sight alone almost made him act on instinct alone, but this wasn't his Jimin, and Jungkook didn't want to.

Jungkook has met many AIs before. All the rich people in the neighbourhood owned atleast one or two. Yet the ones they owned, were just a pigment of the real ones, unrealistic, emotionless. He's never understood why people went so far as to have an AI made for their lost loved ones, when the AIs are so different, so lifeless. He figured it was probably just so they could atleast have a figure of the old ones, even if it ain't remotely the same. Yet through all the ones he saw, or met, Jungkook has never met or heard of an AI who could cry.

"Ah. I...I'm sorry!" Jimin shot up the moment he realized he was still sitting on the other.

"I just, I ... I was..." by now the boy was panicking, walking around in circles as his sweater paws reached up to cover the bottom half of his face. Flashes of Kang was swirling around in his mind, and every thought, every memory seemed to trigger him. Each memory that hit his head, made it harder to work properly.

"Hey. " said Jungkook, taking in the odd sight as he slowly stood up, he pushed aside the the sudden dizziness, and the feeling of just wanting to leave him there away. The boy seemed to have gotten lost in his own head as he paced around, mumbling to himself.

"A...are you okay?" Jungkook walked over, and took the boy by the shoulders to steady him, but Jungkook was unsteady himself. All this moving, falling down the hill, the sudden situation. It was all making him feel faint, and his energy was deteriorating by the minute. He breathed in huffs as he squeezed the AIs shoulders slightly.

"Calm down would you?"

Jimin was snapped out of his trance as he felt a sudden heap of body weight push against him. His eyes widened as he caught the taller male before he could hit the ground.

"Oh no..." Jimin mumbled to himself, feelings of worry now only engulfing his mind. He brought a hand up, placing it on the males forehead to try and check his temperature, Jimin didn't even need to calculate his body temperature to know he wasn't okay. Feelings of worry started to build up inside the AI.

"I.. I should get him home." The little AI mumbled to no one but himself.

As he got Jungkook on his back, his hands securely holding the youngers legs to keep him in place, he stared at all the dropped groceries with a frown on his face.

Now there was a few things Jimin was greatful for, as being an AI. One was that, multitasking came easy to him in a lot of ways.

He thought this to himself, as he walked towards Jungkooks house, the younger on his back, as he carried the bags of groceries as well.