I sighed with an eye roll, "keep calm, last air bender, we are here to meet someone. I'm tired of you douche bags always trying to bench us, damnit" I snapped over at him, as his eyes glared me down, before turning towards Carter.

All it took was a jerk of the chin that had Carter laid out like a bitch, face first in the hot sand, leaving a cowering Cha with no hiding spot.

I have to give the bitch credit though.

She stood up straight, chin held high, and stared back at Vapor's pissed form with grace, "funny seeing you here" she choked.

And I take it all back.

Vapor visibly looked like he was going to leap across a good ten feet of sand and physically choke Cha out.

Aria spoke up breaking the homicidal train of thought out of Vapor, "are you here for Raymond too?" she asked.

If possible, Vapor looked even more pissed off, "you're here for Raymond?" he growled, turning back to beam a glare into Cha's forehead.

She had the smarts to actually look away that time.

I looked at Vapor confused though, "if you aren't here for Raymond, then who the fuck- "

I was cut off but the sound of wings beating against the air, forcing all of us to look up at once.

And then scream at once.

Carter, the little bitch that he is, did a dead tuck and roll, shoved Bonnie out of his way, before diving behind a sand dune.

The pure strength of the wings, the size of damned trees, beating against the air had Trina and I flailing backwards into the sand, giving us the perfectly terrifying image of a large ass ... dragon?! Nearly about to kill us all.

Bonnie screamed first.

Aria, the science geek, was staring up at the thing like she had just discovered bread.

Cha was now clutching onto Vapor like her life depended on it.

Trina was gaping in absolute surprise.

And I was currently trying me damnedest not to pee myself ... more than I have already.

I watch Game of Thrones, I know what those bitches do.

"Everyone calm down" Vapor shouted over the combined screeching of Carter and Bonnie.

My head swiveled as the giant monster landed on the sand beside Vapor, looking down at the rest of us, scrutinizing.

My jaw dropped as Vapor sighed like everything was normal, right now, "calm down? Calm down?! Who are you Khalesii?" I screeched at his face.

"Relax purple haired one, I mean not to devour you, yet" the monster said smoothly, with perfect fucking human pronucation.

Oh my shit.

My eyes widened along with everyone else as we stared unmoving at the huge red dragon.

Bonnie just passed the fuck out.

Cha was gaping, her mouth opening and closing like she was absolutely astounded.

And Aria was slowly creeping closer like she wanted to touch the damn thing.

My life.

"Vapor" I choked, "dude, what the fuck?" I cried out, still sitting on my ass looking up at the thing.

"I am Tracor, of the fiery Isle of the Fire Cings" the dragon purred.

Cha stumbled forwards along with a hypnotized Aria, "absolutely beautiful" Cha whispered out looking star struck.