"Why is he sitting with you? You've been with him the whole walk here." Namjoon had finally snapped. Despite his own wolf running wild with blood lust— he contained himself to not scare the Omega, but he found it harder then he expected when Jungkook really pushed his buttons. Touching and keeping the Omega close enough that the rest wasn't able to be with him.

"Because, like I said. He's mine."

"Okay, you know what? Fuck you. You wouldn't have even noticed him if it weren't for me. If anything, He is mine ." Hoseok growled, seething with anger as he pointed at his own chest to prove his point.

"Both of you are wrong, I noticed him first!"  Jimin chimed in. Pointing to the two angry Alpha's having a death stare off across the table. Eyes twitching as they a mental fight of dominance. Hoseok let out a deep growl from his chest— Jaw clenched as his eyes darkened.

Yoongi fumbled with the end of his already abused sweater—biting harshly at bottom lip as he shuffled on his feet. Breath hitched— tension thick in the air. Wishing it would just all go away.

"Guys. You're scaring him again," Jin beckoned softly. The smoothing voice sounded like music to his ears—having been hearing nothing but growls and deep voices this whole time. It felt comforting to have something not violent around him.

When he felt a hand against his wrist, pulling him free from the younger's arms. That same burning feeling returned—his skin running hot with fear. Taehyung didn't say anything— words not seeming useful as he pulling the smaller omega in a seat next to him. Further away from Jungkook who were too busy in a stare match to notice. Yoongi blinked—eyes wider then saucers as he looked around.

"Guys. Lets just sit down and talk about this like adults." Jin ushered the only two standing— still refusing to stop what imaginary fight they were having with each other. Hoseok huffed—Grumbling strings of curse words under his breath but decided to sit anyways. Crossing his arms over his chest. Jungkook grinned in triumph, turning to look at where he could have swore he had Yoongi at but frowned when he noticed he were in fact gone.

"Over here pretty boy." Taehyung called out mockingly, tilting his head to the bewildered omega who looked completely beyond terrified. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak—

"Just sit down." Jin ordered. His patience running on a thin layer of ice. Jungkook huffed— wanting to slit Taehyung's throat but fought again it. Sitting down with much self fighting. Just as things had quieted down. Jin really began to think— something he weren't able to do the whole time this whole situation had started. He weren't sure how things were to go now— He wanted to have the Omega to himself. But so did the rest of his pack. He were sure the rest weren't going to give him up without a fight.

"I say, I get the omega and you guys go and find someone else. There are over a hundred just outside this building." Hoseok shrugged in conclusion, leaning back in his seat carelessly as if he didn't care. If only they knew he did— His Guard completely up now that he knew none of the boys were going to let him have him just because he spotted him first. He were up for a fight.

"How about I get him? You guys are complete animals with no self control. At least I will treat him right." Namjoon added in. Instantly receiving everything from death glares to growls. Yoongi picked at a strain on his sweat—finding it somewhat helpful to calm his nerves.

"We May be, but you are just like us. Don't act high and mighty now. Mr, terminator ." Jimin mocked sourly. He knew he were digging up old wounds using the older's nickname he'd gained in alpha college. But with such a beautiful omega at state, thinking were well out of the question. Namjoon glared at him in disgust. The name leaving a bitter taste on his tongue.