2

—"You"—

—"You"—

Yoongi's body was burning with fear,  his skin itching with an imaginary itch that he just couldn't seem to get rid of for the life of him. His heart racing as if he ran a marathon when all he did was walk. He fumbled with his hands— a nervous habit that stuck with him for as long as he could remember as he followed close behind the alpha's who in such Short time made his like a complete wreck.

He fluttered his eyes— feeling the bliss of cool air running over his warm skin. The arm around his waist tightening as he made there way inside the pack's parlor. A place many wolves go to in their free time to just sit and speak with their friends or just to spend time alone. Yoongi's eyes glanced at the finials spot he'd usually sit. Further in the back away from anyone who happened to be there at the time. An uneasiness creeping over him as they walked further away.

He wanted to move, walk freely at his own will but the tight arm around his waist was stern. He doubted he could move away from him even if he tried. So he settled with bitting his already bruised lip—wondering where they would sit with so many people.

"Jungkook. Let him go. You're hogging." Jimin ordered with a hiss, glaring sharply at the arm wrapped tightly around the omega who he hadn't gotten a chance to be close to since they've met. He blames Jungkook. The greedy Alpha refused to let anyone be around him— ready to fight if needed.

"He's mine, I don't need to share." The youngest huffed mockingly— Pulling softly on the omega to continue walking past the fuming alpha. Making sure to bump his shoulder on his way past.

"I swear, I'm going to murder him." Jimin seethed through clenched teeth.

"Let me join you." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, but continued following the younger. His wolf growling with anger just at the sight of the alpha around his omega— a burning sensation growing in his chest with a fire to rip the said alpha to parts.

"Calm yourself, we have to handle this like adults." Jin whispered softly—Seeming to be the only rational one of the group. Yet he were a chaotic mess inside, fighting his own wolf wanting nothing more then to just slit Jungkook's throat and take the Omega home with him. All the Alpha's were on edge— each one wanting to be the one to claim such beautiful thing. Yet one person prevented that. Jeon Jungkook. The possessive youngster who changed for the worst since he's connected fully with his inner wolf.

Yet Jin couldn't blame him. When connecting completely with your wolf— Your emotions become unstable, your drive becomes stronger, and most of all possessiveness. Jungkook was still learning how to control himself, his emotion's were still riding on a unstable see saw that he couldn't seem to fix—and with that Jin couldn't seem to hate the younger. No matter how bad his wolf tried to push him to jump on him and end him there on spot.