Part 4

"WHAT!?!!" Owlette and Gecko were shocked. Night Whisper didn't tell them she was pregnant! Catboy just stood there, he wasn't surprised  at all, because little did his friends know, Night Whisper had already told him she was pregnant. 

After Night Whisper Had kits..

PJ Robot came in, where the PJ Masks were patiently waiting. "Is she okay?" Owlette asked, clearly worried. They walked inside where Night Whisper was feeding 5 beautiful kits. One was white with small black spots, another pure black, another black with white patches, another brown with black and white patches, and another pure white with unusual red eyes. "Awww...they're so cute!" Said Gecko. "Do you have names for them?" Catboy said, for he was curious on what names the kits would be given. "Well...I was having trouble with names, so I was wondering if you guys could help come up with names." Night Whisper said gently. "Hmmm..." The three friemds wondered. "Maybe this one could be called....Patches?" Gecko pointed at the kit who was brown with black and white patches. "It's perfect..." Night Whisper purred. "Can this one be called Midnight?" Owlette pointed to the black kitten. "Sure." Night Whisper meowed softly. "This one could be Dakota." Gecko pointed to the small kit who was white with small black spots. "I like it.." Night Whisper licked Dakota's forehead. "The white one.......Huatah?" Catboy looked at the pure white kitten. "That's.. Lovely..." Night Whisper purred.

I made this chapter extra long just for you guys thanks for reading byeeeee.