Chapter 46~

Well, MMH has officially hit 10k reads.

WHERE THE HECK DID YOU ALL COME FROM AND WHY DO YOU LIKE MY BOOK SO MUCH JDKSFLJSF

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHH

----

{Sam's POV}

Unknown's deep and throaty chuckle ran through my brain, and I shudder.

I know I had talked to Sarah about it time and time again, but it kept running and running and running. It wouldn't stop.

I sigh, looking back up at the conversation.

Most of the people stayed silent while Travis talked, so when he paused the room was silent except for Sarah's occasional scribbles.

"He knows what the meetings are. He knows each of our numbers and what we look and act like. This may just be stalking, but he wouldn't pick us all randomly." As Travis said this, my brain started turning.

I look up at Travis.

"Who were the original people in the group?" I speak up, and everyone's eyes turn to me.

"Well, obviously there was all of us that you know there, but there was also Virgil, the person that Unknown sent pictures of, and Wolf. Wolf was odd..."Travis says, and the other meeting people nod as he tells us about Wolf.

"What did he look like?" I ask again.

"Well... He was a very buff dude, like I could tell Zane had a hard time actually sitting next to him." Travis answers, and Zane nods.

"His muscles were large, almost unnaturally so." Sarah pipes in. "And he was kinda creepy..."

"You guys keep skipping over the fact that he was a genetic mutation." Max says, his arms crossed over his chest as usual.

Genetic mutation...

"That and the fact that we haven't seen him since the first meeting. It's suspicious to be honest." Laurance says.

((Before you say anything, all the people from their meeting group is there, and their partners. So Garroth is here too.))

My brain was racing at this point.

Unknown was basically a freak with a lust for blood. He knew about the meetings, so had to be one of them. It could only be...

----

Word Count: 349 word

MWAHAHAHA.

I win.

Oh yeah, next chapter you find out who Unknown is. :)

I think it should be obvious by now, so...

:)