New Relationships

Start from the beginning

"I win" Chikako said. Kakashi huffed and gave her the victory. She helped get the tree off Kakashi and healed him using her jutsu. He was as good as new when she was done.

"Jiraiya is further that way" The man pointed towards a large gap in the trees. So, the sage was waiting for her there...

Once Chikako was sure that Kakashi was okay and she apologized, she made her way to her next opponent.

When she found the man, Jiraiya was sleeping on the ground with is limbs all strewn about. Her mismatched eyes stared down at the man. After a moment of listening to his loud snores, Chikako kicked him where the sun does not shine. The sage jumped up in pain.

"The pictures" Chikako said two simple words, but they made Jiraiya freeze in fear.

"You know what, I give up. You can go ahead. I'll just wait here" he said nervously.

While they were training together Jiraiya found some obscure pictures of Tsunade and kept them. He would stare at them with a gorilla-like blush on his face as she breathed heavily. Once day Chikako caught him and he freaked out. By coincidence, they ran into the woman a few days after. Jiraiya begged Chikako not to tell her, but she would not agree. In the end, Chikako stayed away from the woman as the two of them talked. She had never met the blonde sannin until she came to the village. Although she knew her strength, Chikako figured she best save her chakra for Tsunade. The pictures were her trump card, and she decided to use it.

It was not a one-time thing. If Chikako ever needed something else, she would only have to say those two words and she would get it.

Finally, Chikako found Tsunade. She was sitting on a log with a bottle of sake in her hand. Her face was a bit blushed, but she seemed coherent still.

"I've come for the scroll" She announced. Tsunade looked Chikako up and down before downing the rest of the sake in one shot and throwing the bottle to the side.

"Why do you even need this scroll? You already have enough to go to the next round" Tsunade pointed out. Chikako thought for a moment.

"Because I want my team to win a perfect victory" She spoke. Tsunade was taken aback by Chikako's sudden show of passion, but it comforted her to know that Chikako had people to work hard for.

With a laugh, Tsunade got up and cracked her neck, and the fight began.

Tsunade was very skilled in taijutsu. Although Chikako was fairly good at it as well, she knew she could not defeat the older woman with just taijutsu alone. The Hokage didn't give Chikako time to think of a strategy, and attacked the genin right away. The two of them fought in a rather epic battle. Trading blow after blow. Chikako tried to defend with taijutsu, but attacked with her wind card jutsu.

"You won't win using the same trick over and over again!" Tsunade yelled at her. The blonde punched the ground where Chikako was only second ago. The silver haired girl managed to dodge with minimal damage to herself. A bone or two might have broken in her arm from the last attack, other than that, she was holding up pretty well.

Chikako propelled herself off of the tree she jumped to and shot her body at Tsunade as she sent a two cards of wind at the woman. Neither of them hit Tsunade and instead landed in the trees and surrounding area around them.

The younger female moved her body oddly through the air as she threw herself at the Hokage. For a split second Tsunade let herself be shocked at how she could chnage direction midair like that, but had to defend herself less than a second later from Chikako's kick. She raised her arms in and X shape to protect her face. When the girls foot came into contact with Tsunade's arms, the woman flinched before grabbing her foot and throwing her body harshly to the ground.