Chapter7

AUGUST POV

2 Weeks later......

Damn right on the block again.I just gotta call that the streets need me,I can't deny them.I hopped out the bed in into the shower.My mind drifted to India,her soft lips and round thick ass.I took a quick 30 min shower and got. My True Religion black pants Polo red shirt and my black lab 5 Jordan's.My closet is big as shit.Well let me tell you about my house.

I got a 3 floor house.5 rooms 4 1/2 bathrooms and 2 living rooms,back yard pool,and of course a big ass kitchen for ya boii.And of course I got the master rom.

I haven't spoken to India since her house accident,I planned on texting her out I am just is busy.I gotta lot going on at the trap.I still got my nigga in rehab and niggas gotta get bodied for stealing my money on MY block. Niggas is crazy,I'm so stressed.Ive been have sex with my regular thots as a stress reliever.I can't stand be top man,it's harder than I thought it was!Mel always told me when the time was right get up and leave the ghetto and peruse my dreams.Still do this day I'm glad I killed his killer and that's my first body.RIP&SIP.They killed my brother mayne 😔😔

20mins Later...💤💤

I parked in the trap.The trap was just a beat up old house in NOLA.But the inside was amazing.I did the little secret knock then Bear,my security man let me in.

"Wassup Boss"bear dapped me.

"Mayne was happenin"I said walking to my office.He just nodded back.

Everybody in the living room was all leaning back smoking and shit.The Fuck they thought this was?While they doing that money is being lost.I understand they relaxing but my mother always told me close mouth don't fever feed,so these niggas needa get up.

"Get tf up,my money is being lost,I don't pay ya for this shit."

They all sucked they teeth and dragged in the kitchen to coke that hard and some went to the streets to sell.

"Suck them Dirty ass teeth again imma make you bite the sidewalk" I gritted my teeth walking in my office.

I put my feet up rubbing my forehead,right now would be good to get head.I called my hoe Brittany and she was right her,next thing I know I had zipper down with my dick in her mouth 🍆😱

💤

💤

👀

👀

India POV

It was about 8:30.I was just making myself something to eat when my boss texted me.I swear I love him but hate when he text me in my day off 👊

Jay🙌👀👊-Yoo I need a favor

Me-What now Jay?😔

Jay🙌👀👊-I need you to come in,Miami is watching her son.

Me-You can't ask Brittany😒😒?

Jay🙌👀👊-She not answering I won't take my cut if you do this,please??

I sighed and texted his midget ass back.

Me-Alright jay give me 2 hours.

He didn't text back,I just got off the couch put my plate in the sink and jogged up stairs.I hopped in the shower.I plugged in my phone and put pandora on to Nicki Minaj.Her song Pills And Potions Came on,lord know how much I love this song.

I took a 30 min shower and looked thru my closet.I got my aqua 11 my floral crop top and my harem pants.I put my clothes to change to in my bag along with my make up and lotion and perfume.

I put my bag in the passenger side of my bendz and drove off.I stated to think about August and them pink full lips.I loved his soft lips and his grip on my ass.I got cut out of my thoughts by Jay.Jay was handsome but not my type,he was always like my older brother and he always look out for me.Dont get wrong he made a pass and I turned it down and we continued like it never happened that's why I still fuck with him.

I picked up"Yoo D where you at,it's packed in here"

"I'm like 5mins away Jay,hol up"

I hung up and continued to work.I got there and he was right it was packed.Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do🙌🙏

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

-where does she work?

-is august gonna still talk to her?

-cliff hanger👀💨,you'll see next chapter

MIAMI AND AUGUST ON THE SIDE💦🔥😍

Jay is Kevin Hart🙌💪