Chapter3

Augst POV

I just got the thot number.Im not going to lie she was pretty but that ass was prettier.I love me some girls tbh.I watched as she ran down the block,that ass was moving great..I think Im in love with her already.I stap out of her Trey and said outloud"Fuck Bitches Get Money"I Heard My Nigga Trey say"Wtf happen to you?''I look around and dont see nothing wrong with me."What you mean bro?""You Look in love my nigga"is all Trey said."Ohh nah i just saw the Baddest Bitch" i said.He look  just laughed."WTF is funny I"He looked at Me and Said simpily"You!"Some Thot got you in the drake type of shit?Well enough of all that we gotta go to the Trap"We Hopped in his ride and drove to the trap.The whole ride I though about that girl.Her name is India she seem cool and all I could think about is me hitting thatI snap out of my yrance riving at the Trap.

We arrive  the trap and my nigga Chris tied up.I look at everyone.Shit is about to go down....

Ayoo wtf is going on in here?I ask

Trey said"This nigga Chris took all the white powder and this nigga using"

I shot a deadly look and yelled " Everyone Get The FUck Out ASAP"They quickly left and said yes bossman while leaving.I grinned at how much power I have over them nigga.Then come back to reality and realize my Main Nigga stole from me and using.

I look at him and is ashamed at him.He was the main one to start this game out with me and he using?I just couldnt pick,kill him or get him help?.I Look at him and say"So you using Now?''He looks down and simply nods.SMH.I never thought out of all peoplets him to do this shit."How you start?"He looks up and says"I was trying the product out while I was stressed and I just liked the high feeling."

"Are You Serious My Nigga,Out of all people you pick to drugs.You could have came to me,you could have asked for HELP!!"

yelled back"Its not that simple Bro,My girlfriend is preganet and I t know how to SUPPORT her!Ijust lok away and I really do feel bad for that nigga.

"So you think drugs the answer nigga,you going to more fucked uin the GAME nigga.You was  main but now you just a Druggie and instead of killing our Dumbass Im going to take you to rehab.....But if Im telling you now if you relapse and quit all them memories and love I had for you niga is gone.IM DEAD GOING TO SHOT YA HEAD OF MAYNE Feel ME?!?!

I Drove this Dumb Nigga to the Rehab Facility and Dropped his soon to be BabyMomma some money.I an see this 6 weeks are going to be long as hell.But Im home and chilling,let me text that sexy thot India.