🌈Chapter 10🌈

"Please, please tell me what happened to my daughter Seol-hee"...

Seol-hee's POV:

I sigh and look at Mrs. Park in the eyes. The woman who is like another mother to me, my best friend's mother, the woman who trusts me with her daughter is going to have to hear this from me...

"It all started because a girl's boyfriend broke up with her because of his crush on Y/N," I say ready to tell Y/n's story.

*Flashback*

"Hey, let's go and get cake!!". I say excitedly.
"You know I'm poor and can't buy cake Seol-hee," Y/n says frowning.
"Yes I know but I'm buying so pleeease come with me??" I put my hands together as I beg for her to come along.
"Fine, just let me put my stuff away" Y/n agrees and starts walking away.

Soon I hear arguing in what I thought was an empty classroom, I look through the door and see Yumi and her boyfriend. "You're really leaving me for that broke b*tch!?" Yumi screams as tears form in her eyes. "Don't call her that. She's amazing. She's so kind and beautiful and I don't care if shes broke. She has a heart unlike you who only destroys people's lives. I don't love you anymore." He yells back angrily. "B-But, I actually loved you, you are everything to m-me," Yumi says as she starts crying." Obviously, you didn't love me enough. If you did you would treat others better and not drag me into all the bullsh*t drama you always have. This is the end, bye Yumi" He turns away and starts walking to the door.

I panic and run to a corner and hides until he walks out. When he's gone I walk back to my spot and wait for Y/n. I hear Yumi crying in the classroom and feel a little sorry for her. Soon Y/n runs back with her bag ready to go.
"Gurl the craziest thing jus--" I start to say but Y/n interrupts me."Yumi's boyfriend just came up to me and said he liked me...." Y/n said.

"Oh no" was my only thought. I then tell her what happened and she looked shooked. As we were about to leave, Yumi walk out of the classroom and caught us. She stood right in front of Y/n and said "Don't think you're going to live so easy now". "I rejected him Yumi" y/n replied. "Does it look like I two flying fucks?? no? That's what I thought. Better enjoy today while you can cuz every day after is going to be hell". Yumi says and storms off.
"Don't worry about her hopefully it was just a threat." I pat her back trying to assure her things will be okay. "Yeah, I hope so," she says sadly.

*End of flashback*

"Unfortunately as days past Yumi did make sure to bring Y/n through hell and today she decided to do the worst. In the bathroom, I heard Y/n scream but I was too scared to help her. All I could do is call for help and I felt so useless. I'm so sorry. If I had spoken up or taken action maybe Y/n wouldn't have been in this condition." I explain as tears start to form in my eyes.
Suddenly Mrs.Park hugs me tightly and says "Don't feel useless dear, you did your best and the right things to getting help." I nod my head and we both cry together. Soon a doctor comes in and we stand ready to hear results.
"Y/n has lost a lot of blood and has a concussion. There are many cut marks on her arms, legs, and the worst, her neck. There is a dent In the back of her head where it seems it was slammed against either a hard floor or an edge of a hard object. She will be okay though but she will have to stay for a couple of days maybe this week. It depends on how fast she can recover. The rest can come in to see her now. I am very sorry about this Mrs. and Mr. Park. Take care" The doctor says and leaves the room.
All of BTS and NDW come into the room and gathers around Y/n. There isn't much to say so we let silence fill the room as we all hang our heads low.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅⚔🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅
A/n: Hey guys. I'm back with another sad chapter. I'm sorry 😫🙏.°.°.°.°.!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did please click the ⭐ and add to your library! I would really appreciate it. Have a nice night/day