Chapter 25 A Dark Duel

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I draw, I place two cards face down and then I activate twin twisters and send a card from my hand to activate its effect, which wipes out your cards in the back row. I send Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster from my hand to the graveyard

Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster appears, turns to you and bows before disappearing causing a wind to whip up and destroy his facedowns, which were Dark Mirror Force and Magical Cylinder.

Shadow: Huh? Buster Blader? When did you have that card?

Y/N: Wouldn't you like to know, but you know what this means.

Shadow (In head): Yeah it means that if he gets his fusion out on the field before I get mine out then I am done for.

Y/N: Hey shadow, mind on the duel. Otherwise it will be over before you know it.

Shadow: Sorry just thinking but it is still your go.

Y/N: Too right it is, I then play monster reborn to bring back Buster Blader, The Destruction Swordsmaster from the graveyard.

Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster appears on the field and gets his sword out ready to fight

Y/N: I then summon Buster Whelp from my hand to the field in attack mode.

Y/N: When he is summoned to the field, I can target one destruction sword card from my deck to my hand and I choose Dragon Buster Destruction Sword

Y/N: When he is summoned to the field, I can target one destruction sword card from my deck to my hand and I choose Dragon Buster Destruction Sword. I then use its effect to equip him to Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster. When he is equipped to a Buster Blader monster I control then you now cannot summon any monsters from your extra deck.

Shadow: W-what!

Y/N: Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster destroy Dark Assailant, Dark Sword Slice.

Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster destroys Dark Assailant and as he does so Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster shines and so does Dark Assailant and when the shine dies down Shadow finds that Dark Assailant has become part of Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster's armour.

Shadow – LP 8000 – 6600

Shadow: huh? What is the deal? Why is my monster apart of yours?

Y/N: When Buster Blader, The Destroyer Swordsmaster destroys a monster and sends it to the graveyard, it is equipped to him instead. But don't worry he has another effect that you will have to worry about but I will get to that later. I place two cards face down and I end my turn.