18 - Rough

I know I told him he could sleep but I didn't think he'll actually sleep the whole drive back to campus. I couldn't listen to the radio or music either because I thought it might bother his sleep.

By the time I pulled into the parking lot of my dormitory, the moon was out and it was a little after 8pm. I leaned back in my seat, running the days events through my head. I couldn't help but smile when I thought of how Forth boldly declared himself as my lover to father and father's reaction was not what I expected.

After undoing my seatbelt, I moved closer to Forth and kissed his cheek before rousing him from his sleep. I grabbed the bags of food I'd stopped on the way to purchase before allowing Forth to lean some of his weight on me as we made our way into the room.

Forth was awake by the time I unlocked the door to let us in. He went straight into the bathroom to wash the rest of the sleep off his face before joining me at the table for super.

"Your dad is pretty cool." Forth brought it up after we were done eating and cleaning up after ourselves.

"Yeah. You scared me with the way you suddenly declared yourself as my future husband."

"I wasn't going to let anyone else have you, not even if your father wanted it."

"It seems Ai'Pha told you something."

"Maybe..." He purposefully trailed off while watching me carefully.

"When did you two talk?"

"When I asked him to help me woo you." My hands froze just at the last button on my shirt. I looked up at him again before speaking.

"You asked him to help woo me? And he did?" That asshole, I remember asking him to keep Forth away from me. I let my sudden anger at my best friend out on a long exhale. I had to forgive him because I wouldn't be with Forth if he'd listened to me.

"Well yes. He could see my sincerity, unlike someone who gave me a hard time." I glared when he gave me an accusing side glance.

"What exactly did he tell you?"

"That it'll be hard for me to get you to date me and he told me why. The only thing I could think of to break your arranged marriage was to go head to head with your father but I'm glad it didn't get out of hand. I'd hate for my father in law to dislike me." He walked over to me and undid my last button before pulling me into the bathroom, so we could take a shower together.

I walked out of the bathroom naked and dripping wet. Forth followed with a towel, trying to dry my hair while neglecting his own wet hair.

"Beam..." Forth complained when I threw myself onto the bed, face down. I lay still as he rubbed my hair until it was as dry as it could be, then he run the towel down my back. I wiggled my ass with a little laugh when he rubbed it with the towel. I twisted around and pulled him down onto the bed with me.

"Beam..." He complained again. I straddled his naked torso and merged my lips with his while pulling his hands onto my naked ass. I missed him, and I couldn't wait any longer for my Forth fix. I slid my ass down to his half hard member, rubbing against it, trying to get it to the magnificent state I knew it could be in, a pleasure giving state.

Forth sighed, then moved one hand off my ass onto my head, deepening the kiss. I rolled over, pulling his naked body over my naked own. When he moved his lips from mine onto my cheek, then to my neck and down onto my nipples, I run my hands up his back and into his hair, trying to guide his mouth to needy little me. I sighed happily when his hot mouth finally wrapped around my member.

My fingers in his hair tightened, my ass lifted, and I moaned in euphoria when he slipped his fingers into my hole while still sucking on needy little me. I pulled his body up back over mine when his fingers weren't enough anymore. I flicked my tongue accross his lips before pushing into his mouth, tasting myself on his tongue while I grabbed his ass, trying to get him to ram into me.

When he pushed into me, I opened my legs for him and braced myself for the pounding I was expecting, the pounding I needed but it never came. I tried to edge him on by wiggling underneath him, grabbing his ass, and pulling me against me hard but he wouldn't budge. He kept pushing in and out slowly.

"Forth..." He stopped my protest by kissing me. I dug my nails deeply into his side making him groan in pain. Then I twisted his nipples even more painfully until he broke the kiss, leaving me breathless. He looked down at me before speaking.

"You want it rough?"

"Yes." My gasped response had his lips twitching with a smile.

"We just told your father I won't treat you roughly."

"We also told him you'll make me happy." I countered, eliciting a chuckle and a consenting nod from him.

"You really love to put me in tight spots, don't you?" Duh.

"You're in my tight spot right now and I know you love it." I whispered to him with a knowing grin on my face.

He moved my hands onto the backs of my knees, edging me to hold my legs open. I did while I watched impatiently as he coated his member with more lube and positioned himself with his arms propped just besides my head. When he finally moved, the slap slap sound from his pelvis smacking against my ass had me throwing my head back and moaning pleasurably. I moved my legs onto his shoulders, so my hands would be free to rip at the sheets. By the time I tightened around him in release, we were drenched in sweat and breathless. Forth groaned in release moments after I did and let his body go limp on top of mine. I spent the rest of the night leaving hickey after hickey on his perfect skin.