8 - Now, where were we?

The lady Forth referred to as Prija turned toward us before slighty swaying on the spot, from her abrupt movement, I assumed.

"Forth...did I come at a bad time?" Her voice was surprisingly strong and clear for someone who seemed weak.

"Yes." He answered curtly and without letting my hand go, Forth walked over and stopped before her. "Why did you come here?" He looked at her with unhappiness riddled on his face.

"It's because you said you couldn't come see me when I called. I've been wanting to thank you for helping me out with the hospital situation. Here..." I noticed the parcel only after she lifted her hand up, offering it to Forth.

"What's that?" Forth asked without trying to take the parcel from her.

"A thank you gift. It's nothing suspicious, it's just coffee cake. I know this isn't enough but nothing I can give you would be enough as a thank you gift and I've changed my emergency contact, so you don't need to worry about surprised calls in the middle of the night." Forth still looked like he didn't want to accept the gift. "Aren't you going to take it?" Forth glanced at me, for some reason, before taking the parcel. She glanced at our entwined hands before turning to me. "You must be him. I'm sorry for bothering you guys. I am Prija, by the way."

"Beam." I shook the petite hand she offered and gave her a smile.

"I'm glad you've found someone who makes you want to settle down. I wish you two happiness. Alright then, my sister is waiting for me downstairs. Have fun you two. Bye." She walked by us and away.

I believed the first part was meant for Forth but I couldn't help feeling like it rang true for me too. My life had somewhat settled since Forth.

Forth unlocked his door and pulled me through. He threw his backpack into his closet and carelessly put the cake on the table.

"The cake will be ruined if you throw it around like that." I picked it up and placed it upright as it had fallen onto its side.

"I don't know about that cake. The last time I ate something she made I had a terrible stomach ache."

"Is that why you hesitated in taking the cake?"

"Yep, if she made it I'm not touching it, neither are you."

"What if she's improved?"

"Still no, you know what they say, 'once bitten twice shy'. Take your clothes off, we're taking a shower together."

"Ehhnn, but I want to continue where we left off in the car." I flung myself into his arms and carelessly wrapped my hands around his neck before pulling his head down until his lips were only inches from mine. He chuckled at my action before speaking.

"We will continue after the shower." He leaned down further and whispered into my ear. "I haven't tasted your bud in a while and I can't wait either but let's wash the sweat off our bodies first."

I shivered in excitement as heat slowly rose onto my cheeks. I discarded my garments and quickly pulled him into the bathroom with me. I washed every nook and cranny as quickly and as efficiently as I could.

I stood on my tippy toes and pulled his head down until I was passionately sucking on his tongue while rubbing a towel on his head. We tumbled, with our hands all over each other, to the bed.

I eagerly sat on his face and let him pleasure me with his tongue, like he said he would. While I was enjoying myself, I felt just the tiniest bit useless because I was doing nothing but grinding on his mouth and not giving him pleasure like he was giving me.

After resolving to not be the only one having fun, I twisted around, pushed my ass into his face again before bending over and pulling his member into my mouth. His groan sent shivers right from my ass to the rest of my body causing my toes to curl and my mouth and tongue to stop working until he moved his hips, thrusting into my mouth.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed the lube, thrusting it into his hand before turning my attention back to the hard, twitching, leaking, appetizing member protruding from between Forth's legs.

I positioned myself over his lower abdomen before angling and pushing down onto his member after the necessary preparations were done. I pushed down slowly until I was completely filled. I sat on him, with my toes still curled in pleasure and my hole twitching around him, enjoying the fullness I've been craving for about a week.

With my head thrown back, I closed my eyes and run my hands over his chest, twisting his nipples. I smiled when I felt his grip on my hips tighten and his hips slightly thrust up as he tried to get me to move. I ignored him and keeping my hips as still as possible, I leaned down and kissed his chin, his beautiful nose, his eyelids, his cheek...

I giggled when he impatiently flipped us over and like I wanted, roughly thrust into me over and over until we both groaned in release. I kept him awake most of the night, more accurately, we kept each other awake, making up for not being intimate in a while.

*****

A/N: I hope you're at least eighteen before you read this chapter😊