Forever

Gorka's POV
I suddenly realised that Molls wasn't just my fiancè's best friend or my best friends wife, she's also one of my best friends. Just then Alex said, as if she read my mind, "You and Chloe are allowed to be mortified as well, you know?" I looked over at Chloe and she was crying. I didn't realise I was crying until Gemma kissed me on the cheek and wiped a tear from under my eye. Then AJ said, "Molls!" as if she'd made movement.

AJ's POV
"Molls?" I said," Molls!" "What the hell are you doing now AJ?" Mollie's Mum asked. "She just tugged my T-Shirt!" I exclaimed. O.M.G!

Mollie's POV
I couldn't feel anything. I was awake, but my eyes were shut. I couldn't open them. I was too tired. Then AJ kissed me. I'd know those kisses anywhere. When he kissed me I knew I had to open my eyes for him. If I could just have another burst of strength. I tugged his T-Shirt so that he knew I was trying to come back.

AJ's POV
"AJ, I know you're upset, but-" Mollie's Mum started. Alex nodded down at her as if I should kiss her again, just to make sure. "She didn't tug your T-Shirt. She's gone AJ," her Mum finished and started crying harder and I ignored her. She HAD tugged my shirt. I knew that, even if she didn't believe me. I kissed her again and she grabbed my hand and opened her eyes. "MOLLIE!" I yelled. She pulled me in so I was sat on her hospital bed and I kissed her...and then we were full on snogging. SHE WAS ALIVE. I'd never been more happy in my whole life. I broke away from her her and she said, "Hello, baby AJ," and I cried again. "OMG, Mollie!" Alex and Gem said walking further into the room. Joy spread across Chloe and Gorka's faces. Her sisters scramed "MOLLIE!" and her Mum said, "Bloody hell, Mollie?!" In a relieved and confused voice. I had to step back whilst the doctor shone a light in her eyes and Mollie followed the light. The brain activity machine thingy was going crazy. The doctor took the tube out of her nose and gave her some morphine for her leg. "AJ," Molie whispered and I moved forward again and took her hand. "I'm here baby," I said, "And I'm not going anywhere." "You've just saved my life," Mollie whispered, "I opened my eyes because you kissed me." We smiled at each other. "Right then," the doctor said, "That's NEVER happened before. That was literally like Sleeping Beauty. You're her prince and she's your princess."

Then, like they say in fairytales and as two soulmates should...they lived happily ever after.

A/N: I have no words.... 😭💖😂. This is the end of this story. I'm still writing 'AJollie - Secret Agents' and I'm starting another one called 'AJollie - No Regrets.' Thanks for the votes, comments and views guyssss xx