You Have My Heart

Mollie's POV
Week Four of the competition and AJ and I are so close that whenever we aren't together my heart literally hurts. It actually ached. We get on so well. I love his company. AJ and I are were practising our Salsa when he stopped dancing. After four minutes of silence, just staring into each others eyes AJ stuttered, "Ah, Mollie. There is something I...really wanna do, but I don't know if I should...or not." "I think we're thinking the same thing," I replied. "I...really don't know," AJ said. I'd never seen him look nervous before. "I do," I said, smiling. He pulled his left hand through my hair and stroked my cheek. He then moved his face closer to my face, put his open lips onto mine and shut them. My heart was pounding and exploding AND OH MY GOODNESS! It was just completely magical. "So maybe we were thinking the same thing?" AJ asked and I giggled, "Maybe." "What now?" He asked, "I really like you Molls...and I really want to be with you." "I really like you too and same," I said. "I sense a 'but'?" He replied. "Well, there's a 7 year age difference," I said, feeling relieved to have finally said it. It had been bugging me for a while. "It doesn't bother me at all. If you were 99, I'd still want to date you," I replied. I laughed, "Oh really. But, we still haven't known each other long, though." "And yet I know you better than I know myself," AJ said and he was completely right. "Yeah...I feel the same." "So then. Is this a thing?" He asked. "To be honest AJ, when wasn't this a thing?" I winked at him. He laughed, "True." The rest of the Salsa came easy.

AJ's POV
Okay...pinch me. This can NOT really be happening! Mollie King is my girlfriend! Like...actually. She's the funniest, kindest, most caring soul on the planet, and the most gorgeous, and she's MY girlfriend. This is just unreal!