Please, Hold On

AJ's POV
I dashed down the corridor and into Mollie's hospital room, tearing still streaming down my face. Her sisters were stood next to each other holding hands and crying. They gave me a sad nod as a way of saying 'I'm so sorry. What the hell are we all gonna do now?' "Are you sure you want to see this?" Mollie's Mum asked. "Are you?" I said, "I want a moment alone with her." "You can't just-," her Mum started, but the doctor who was in the room said, "Of course." Everyone left the room, Gemma and Alex clinging onto each other and Frankie, who'd gotten here by now. Gorka and Chloe gave me sad smiles and shut the door. In five minutes Mollie would be DEAD. "Molls," I sais as I sat down next to her and took her hand, "Please, just keep on fighting. I know your tired, but just a little bit. If you make the slighest anount of brain activity, they'll have to keep the machine on. Please. I love you so much, Molls. So does everyone out there. So do our kids. You mean the absolute world to me. I need you. You make me who I am. I'm nothing without you." I leaned in to kiss her again, but as I did Mollie's Mum walked back in again. I was getting annoyed at her now. "Don't kiss her AJ, just leave her alone." "What's wrong with me kissing my wife?" I asked. "It's just the right thing to do to leave her to rest now," Mollie's Mum said, still crying. She'd never been a fan of us two. I think that she was worried I'd hurt her like her ex had. "Let him have one last kiss, eh?" Gemma said. I nodded at her as a way of saying "thank you" because I couldn't speak anymore. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips and as I did I felt a tug at my T-Shirt. "Molls?" I said, "Molls!"

A/N: Oooooooh!