A/N

I'd like to say something before I continue on with this book. I've just finished season 2 and thus, have finally watched the scene at the end of the last episode concerning Tyler Down and Montgomery. I'm horrified and disgusted by these actions and in no way condone writing or romanticizing such a character. That being said, Montgomery is a huge part of this story and Dior's life.

What I'm going to do with this story, specifically, Montgomery's characters will be explained below - it won't really be spoilers but if you don't want to read it, I'll do an in short explanation afterwards

——
Basically, Dior, in no way, will side with Bryce during the events of season 2 because she and Jessica were both a victim of his sexual assault that night at Jess's house.

Montgomery is more loyal to Dior than Bryce, thus he sided with her and cuts all connections with Bryce, nearly beating him half to death himself. Without that tie to Bryce, he feels no obligation to help him with anything and has no motivation to do anything to Tyler or the rest of the main characters.

That being said, I'll introduce another character as one of Bryce's minions that will take the role that Montgomery didn't because what he did was a huge plot line of the show.

I have no intention, though, of writing 'the mop' scene, which will most likely be cut out of the book.

——

In short, Montgomery sides with Dior and cuts off ties with Bryce. Montgomery, then, feels no connection with Bryce and feels no obligation to do the things he does in the second season. There will be another character introduced to take up most of the role.

Also, would you guys prefer:

Wednesday & Friday updates

or

Tuesday & Friday updates