27

Emma~
"I have a present for you" I say as I go into the closet and a few minutes later I come out in white laced lingerie his eyes widen and his mouth drops as he slowly walks closer to me.

He picks me up and kisses me deeply, placing me on the bed lightly running his hands down my figure and up the lingerie moving his lips onto my neck lightly kissing and sucking. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to my body, I can feel him get harder and harder as he grinds against me slowly but roughly.

I tug on his shirt signaling that I want him to take it off, he obeys. He unclips my lingerie and slowly slips it off my body watching it go down. My face gets red as I blush as he takes off his jeans. "It's okay if you don't want to" he whispers huskily "I do.."I reply softly.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?" He asks softly "yes.. I want you... now.." I replied back.

With that he takes off the rest of his clothes picking me up with one hand on my back scooting me closer to the headboard. He kisses me softly and slowly moves to my neck sucking and biting lightly as he works his way down my body he gently grabs my thighs opening up my legs, he looks up at me then slowly licks my clit.

My eyes roll back and he slowly slides his tongue in my pussy I bite my lip holding back a moan. he kisses his way back up to my lips "I'll be gentle, sweetheart." He says lightly and I just nod.

He positions himself between my legs and slowly puts his tip inside me then pushes slowly but deeply I gasp and He moans and says "oh.. fuck.." he kisses my neck as he does slow deep strokes I moan and bite my lip wrapping my arms around him.

"F-faster.." I say softly. He slowly picks up speed as he sucks and bites on my neck lifting up my legs over his shoulder "oh my god.." I moan. He starts going faster and slightly harder I moan and scratch down his back slightly arching my back, he groans and bites his lip looking me in the eyes. Holy fuck..

As I scratch down his back he grabs and slaps my ass roughly. I bite my lip. He kisses me deeply and starts going slower again. I bite his bottom lip softly and pull he smirks and kisses me then goes down to my neck and bites.

He starts to hold my hips as he thrusts harder I moan loudly and arch my back "oh god..!" He starts to speed up and I start letting moans out uncontrollably.

Before I know it he's laying next to me and we are both breathing heavily. "Wow.." he says as he's trying to catch his breath. I cover myself up and ask "what..?" "You're amazing.. just wow.." he replies I blush and hide my face under the covers.

"Princess there's no reason to be embarrassed or shy" he says as he gets up. I stay silent and I feel the covers lift off of me. He puts his shirt over me and sits me up.  "Baby.. was it not good for you..?" I look at him and shake my head "no no no. It was amazing. Just my first time and I.. you know I'm not completely comfortable with my body." "I know baby. But you're beautifully amazing in my eyes" he says with a soft smile. I give him a kiss and smile back slightly giggling.

Tyler~

She was just so wow.. like no words to express how close I feel with her now. I love her so much and everything. I want to give her the world. She fell asleep after I put a shirt on her, she looked so cute and peaceful. She has a slight snore that's so adorable. She really got me whipped.

I go to take a shower and by the time I'm done Emma is sitting up on the bed looking through our photo album we made of us. I smile softly and put on some boxer briefs and shorts then go sit next to her just looking at her smile and giggle at the pictures.

I kiss her cheek and lay down she smiles at me and puts the album down cuddling up next to me. "I love you princess" she smiles big "I love you" she replied.

As she laid her head down on my chest I lightly played with her hair and rubbing her back. I slowly started to fall asleep.