23

Tyler ~

She fell sleep and all I could think about was her, she made me feel loved worth it and so much more. She new how to make anyone happy and how she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her and she doesn't fake not knowing how to play video games with me.

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Emma was gone I started freaking out until I felt a hand on my shoulder "relax, I just went to the bathroom" I sighed in relief knowing that she wasn't just a dream.

I hugged her and she looked at me confused I just shrugged it off and got up off the bed
"I have to pick up Lizzie" "okay" she replied

Ring ring

Emma answered her phone "hello?" "Oh hey" "oh okay I'll come over, my boyfriend has to pick up his sister from a sleepover, I'll be over in ten" she smiled then hung up.
"Well I'm going to go to my friend house I'll call you later" she said looking at her phone.

"Whatever" I replied lamely "what's wrong?" She asked "nothing" I said and walked into the bathroom. By the time I was done Emma was nowhere to be seen I sighed and walked to my car and hopped inside.

I picked Lizzie up and headed inside the house, Emma still hasn't called and I am getting worried "where's Emma?" Lizzie cut through my thoughts "at a friends" I replied and went up to my room leaving her to watch T.V.

I tried to call her but everything it went straight to voicemail, I walked downstairs and said to Lizzie "lock the doors and don't let anyone in the house don't say anything to anyone" she nodded and I walked out of the house.

I walked over to Emma's and she wasn't there I got in my car and started to drive around to all the places she has told me about. I went to the park last and bam look at that she was there.

I get out of the car and walk over by her "Emma what the hell I have been trying to call you like 50 times" "I know I'm sorry I just needed alone time" "why? I'm sorry if I was rude" I said sadly "oh no, no it wasn't you, my friend had her boyfriend over and they were being gross" she said with a disgusted face on, I chuckled and grabbed her hand taking her to my car. 

The next chapter will be as long as I can make it I promise🙃👍🏼