8

Tyler ~

I'm in my room looking at Emma's window I know weird but I can't help it I miss her anyways I'm looking at my window and I can't help but cry I put my face in my hands and start crying even more and when I look up I see Emma looking at me her eye is getting better and I still can't believe I punched her I guess I just couldn't control myself and I hit her but I do love her I just never told her that I loved her and I don't know why I kissed Morgan but it felt wrong and I don't know why I didn't stop her from kissing me.

I've never cried over a girl before she is the first and I hope the last girl I cry over because she is the only girl that I want in my life. I walk out side to take Lizzie to her friends and when I come back I see Emma walking with some boy and he turns and looks at her picks her up and she wraps her lags around him and they kiss she is playing with his hair I walk over there and pull her off of him and then punch him in the face and Emma slaps me and yells "Dylan are,you okay!?" As she runs up to him and he says "yeah babe I'm fine" as he looks at me and I say "why the fuck were you making out with my girlfriend?" "Girlfriend I stopped being your girlfriend when you cheated on me and punched me in the face!" "So you're the one that punched her in the face" and before I could say anything he punched me in the face and the next thing I knew I was on the floor and Emma was gone and so was the dickhead Dylan.

Dylan ~

As I walked in Emma's house she took me upstairs and into her bedroom to her bathroom she looked at my face and put some ice on my bruise then grabbed my knuckles and rapped them in some gauze then wiped the blood of my lips and after that I gave her a kiss and we walked in her room she looked out her bedroom window at something went over there sighed and then closed the blinds and laid on her bed.

"What's wrong Ems?" "Nothing" "no come one tell me what's wrong?" "That boy you punched his name is Tyler and he used to be my boyfriend until he cheated on me with the schools slut Morgan then my brother and him got into a fight I tried pulling them apart but then he punched me" I gave her a hug and said "it's going to be okay why don't you go get into some pajamas Em" "okay" as I look away waiting for her to put he clothes on she hugs me from behind and ask "can you sleep here tonight please?" "Sure"

When we laid down I pulled her into my embrace and we both fell asleep that way until I woke up to someone kissing my forehead and trying to get up but I quickly grab them and say "no don't go your soooooo waaaarmmm" she giggles and "okay let's stay and stay here cuddling"

Emma ~

The doorbell rang I got up and Dylan groaned and got up with me he sat on the couch as I opened the door it was Tyler, tyler pulled me and kissed me I didn't kiss him back but I do love him maybe even more then Dylan. Dylan got up and grabbed me and yelled at Tyler and then they started to beat each other up again.

"THATS IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SINCE YOU GUYS ALWAYS FIGHT WHEN IM AROUND I HAVE TO DO THIS, Dylan we need to break up" his eyes go wide "what?" "Yes we need to I can't take this anymore" "if you think that, that is best I love YouEmma" and with that Dylan left and Tyler looked at me surprised

"T T Tyler you need to go so I can think things over I'm sorry but I still love you" "I love you too Emma" and with that I shut the door and started crying.

A/N Lmfao y'all this last part got me dying