11

Emma ~

I woke up in Tyler's room I tried to get up and out of his bed but he quickly pulled me back and whined "Noooo your sooooo warm stayyyyyy please" I sighed "fine" and he wrapped his arms around me I turned to face him and his left eye was swollen but not to bad to were you can't see his beautiful brown eyes he also had a bruise under his ear on his jawline. I put my hand on his neck and pulled him close to me and kissed his bruise on his jaw he tensed up but slowly relaxed and he said "Thank you Emma" "For what?" "For everything you've done for me, and all I've done was broke your heart twice" he sighed and looked away I grabbed his chin and made him look at me "Hey it's fine okay don't beat yourself up" "But it's not okay Emma I hurt you and I could never forgive myself if I hurt you again" "what are you saying Tyler?!" "I'm saying we shouldnt get straight into a relationship right away again" "Wow... Thanks for hurting me again and I thought you loved me Tyler but I guess not since youre not willing to show me that you love me by being with me again" I said "Emma I do Lo-" I slammed his bedroom door shut and walked out before I could hear anything from him I ran to my room and locked my door I sat on my bed and just bawled my eyes out he hurt me again. Even if he was just trying to be cautious.

I heard a knock at my door "who is it?" No one answered I went over and opened it, and it was Clair "What do you want Clair?!" I asked "Why do you hate me?" "Because you said we were friends but you didn't tell me that you were dating my brother!" I yelled "not everything is about you Emma just because you can't keep a boyfriend and everyone who dates you is 1: using you or 2: cheating on you and hates you because you fall for every boy who walks by!" She yelled back I slapped her and pushed her out the door and she fell in the hallway my brother ran to her side "What the fuck is your problem Emma!" "She said and I quote "not everything is about you Emma just because you can't keep a boyfriend and everyone who dates you is 1: using you or 2: cheating on you and hates you because you fall for every boy who walks by!" And I never said everything was about me you slut" and with that I slammed my door and locked it by then I was crying and when I turned around I saw Tyler staring at me in shock and I didnt realize that my window was opened I walked over there gave him the bird and shut the window and closed the blinds.

I heard a knock "I don't want to talk to you guys" "don't worry it's me, Cameron" "I don't want to talk to you you have never been there for me and never believed me when it came to that bitch or anything in fact when it came to one of your sluts so leave me alone and don't worry once I have enough money I am out of here and I sure as hell cant wait to move out of this hell hole you call home!" I yelled "Emma I'm sorry I never have been there for you and-" I cut him off "YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED TO BE THERE FOR ME CAMERON EVER SINCE MOM AND DAD DIED YOU SHUT ME OUT OF YOUR STUPID LIFE I HATE YOU DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" I screamed so loud that China probably heard me.

When that was over I felt like I needed air so I opened my window and took a deep breath and I saw Tyler was there crying but oh well why should I care I'm not his girlfriend. I looked on my dresser and saw my razor which is my 'old friend' when my mom died I tried to cut but didn't go through with it because I though Clair and my brother needed me but I guess not I grabbed the razor and put it to my rise and pulled it up river and I kept doing that about four more times and I looked at my window and saw Tyler he looked at me then ran out the door, good I chased him away Clair is right I tried walking to the window for air but fell facing the door the door knob was shaking and I heard "EMMA LET ME IN GOD DAMN IT" then heard more then one voice "EMMA LET US IN COME ON IM SORRY JUST LET US IN DON'T DO THIS" the door was kicked in and the last thing I saw was Tyler.

A/N y'all im shook too sorry for this