2

third person

"Who are you?" The blonde patient tilted his head in confusion.

And thus havoc began..

Jungkook fell to his knees and began sobbing,gripping Taehyung's hand in disbelief, Jin and Namjoon were beyond shocked on the revelation, Hoseok was on the brink of passing out until Yoongi catched him just in time with a 'ticked off' expression worn.

"Hyung! It's me! Jungkook.. Kookie!"

The blonde kept a blank expression,

"Kookie?"

"Yes.. Kookie.. Do..you?"

"I'm sorry.. I can't" Taehyung looked down in shame

Jungkook felt a wave of disbelief hit him like a group of bricks. They were all shunned at the fact that one of their 'brother' would end up like this.

"Tae...it's me.. Please remember! We're sorry for everything! Tae! We will spend more time together! I promise! We will go for ice cream everyday after practice! We will watch movies after dinner, just please remember us,me.." Jungkook then turned to Jin and sobbed on his chest

"I...am...sorry. I can't remember."

"Excuse me.. Visiting hours are over. The patient needs to rest." A nurse's head poked from the door.

"NO! I won't leave Taehyung-hyung!" Jungkook protested.

"Kid, we have nothing to do, he can't remember us." Yoongi said, trying to straighten his face from crying.

"No.. please.." The brunet again fell to his knees and cried mercilessly

"Come,Jungkook" Namjoon carried Jungkook trying to stand him up,before finally leaving..

The ride home was ... quiet... too quiet.. 

"It's weird,the van's too quiet without him" Hoseok spoke up.

"I miss his noise.." Jimin sadly stated,hugging his backpack.

They all arrived at the dorm with red puffy eyes and a broken heart. Losing Taehyung was like ten times worse than having a break-up in a relationship to them.

"What now?" Jin plopped down on the couch.

Again, he was answered by the cricketing crickets and the sound made by the metronome,harmoniously parallel with the sound of the wall clock.

"I'm lost" Namjoon admitted,burying his head with his hands.

.....

jjk

After almost 3 hours of grieving, it was now morning... We had no sleep,whatsoever. We didn't care if the manager scolds us. We just wanted Taehyung back.

We hurriedly rushed to the hospital,to visit him. We brought everything Taehyung wanted and admired. Hoping it would spark something at the back of his mind.

We entered the unit room and found him with our crying manager.

"Manager-nim" Jimin spoke.

"Boys,what did you do?" Manager-nim asked through tears.

"We..." Namjoon-hyung decided not to speak any further.

"Taehyung didn't deserve this kind of treatment from you. I expected more." He sighed disappointingly.

"We know." Suga-hyung added.

"And we're feeling like crap right now." Jin-hyung looked down in shame.

And thus,manager-nim left us without saying any words. Slamming the door behind us.

"Taehyung.." Hoseok-hyung neared him.

"W..who are you.. I...?" He looked up in confusion.

"I'm Hobi... your hope.... your angel..remember? Jhope." He sadly said,glinting a weak smile.

"H..hobi? Nice...to..meet you" Taehyung smiled. A smile we wanted to see and return.

"Taehyung-ah! I'm sorry" Hoseok-hyung hugged Tae tightly.

"F..for..what? Hobi... didn't do...any..thing..wrong" He innocently stated.

The statement made some of us break down in guilt and shame and everything in between.

Jimin-hyung was bawling his eyes out,hugging his knees on the floor.

Suga-hyung looked away,obviously trying not to cry,which he failed.

Jin-hyung was in Namjoon's arms on the brink of fainting.

Namjoon-hyung was beyond pissed with himself and looked scared.

I was crying my heart out..scrolling through pictures we took when we DID actually include him in trips.

We were.....broken.

"H..hyungs?..Why..are...y..you cr..crying? D..did..I..do..s..something..wr..wrong?" Taehyung stammered,with tears brimming.

"N..no! You didn't! We..we.." Hoseok replied almost immediately.

"I'm going out.." Suga-hyung said,slamming the door on the way out.

"I'm following...him.." I said to Namjoon-hyung which he nodded in return.

.......

myg

Damn it

Damn it

Damn it

"Damn It!" I kicked a pebble on the hospital rooftop.

Definition of stupid: Min Yoongi.

"Suga-hyung!" I looked behind,eyeing Jungkook,panting.

"What is it,kid? Are you going to lecture me as well?" I raised an eyebrow

"N..no."

"Then leave.. I want to be alone right now."

I turned around,hoping he would leave. But,was surprised by a sudden backhug. His arms,around my waist,and he was clearly sobbing unto my back.

"H..hyung. Don't push us away right now. We need each...other,if we want...TaeTae back."

I had a soft spot for Jungkook. There's this feeling that whatever emotion he shows,I would reciprocate it. Now,I was sobbing as well.

"Jun..jungkook--"

"We have to be strong! Hyung,Taehyung needs us. We need to help him,or else he might never come back to the person he was before!" He scolded fighting the tears.

I turned to him and hugged him tightly.

"I miss...I miss him..too. Kook." I stuttered.

Although Taehyung was annoying. He had a place in our hearts. We just...took him for granted,which we dearly regret.

We want Kim Taehyung back