Chapter 7: A Children's Game

A/N: HEYO MY LOVELY CARROTTOPS! SORRY I DON'T UPLOAD THIS BOOK SO OFTEN! I'LL TRY UPLOADING EVERYDAY BECAUSE THIS SUMMER, I'M BASICALLY JUST STAYING HOME. I JUST HAVE SOME LESSONS OR CLUBS HERE AND THERE. AND THERE'S SOME TIME BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS; SEVENTH GRADE (YUPAROO! ONLY HEADED TO SEVENTH GRADE!!) STARTS IN... UH... LET'S SEE... HOLD ON... *GETS UP AND CHECKS CALENDAR ( I LITERALLY JUST DID!!!)* FIFTEEN DAYS! I'M PRETTY PSYCHED TO SEE MAH CARROTTOPS( @OneDirectioner501, MiniKid26, @koohuh)  AND GET STARTED ON ENGLISH CLASS AND POSSIBLY YEARBOOK, BUT I DUNNO IF I GOT YEARBOOK AS MY ELECTIVE, SO YEAH. :-(  LUBLUBLUB. SORRY, NOW I'M JUST TALKING ABOUT MY BORING LIFE! I'LL GET STARTED WITH THE CHAPTER NOW! ;-) ENJOY!

~January's P.O.V.~

  "Ha! I won! I totally won!" I told Harry, who stepped in the elevator a second after me.

  "No! You pushed me down!" Harry shouted at me with a wild look on his soaked face. I laughed.

  "Hey! No I didn't! I... My... Hand just... Smacked a bug off of your shoulder! Yeah! That's what happened!" I fibbed, trying to keep a serious face. I leaned forward, losing the serious look on my face for a second, and slapped my palm against the white button imprinted with a black bold fifteen, making the button turn yellow. I leaned back and composed my face to the previous one.

  "Sure. Uh huh. I'll believe that when pigs fly." he scoffed at me, grinning widely. I sat down on the elevator floor and rested my head on the wall behind me. I crossed my legs and wiggled my toes.

  "How am I gonna tell Alishia that I trashed her shoes?" I looked up at Harry. He looked different with his hair flat on his head instead of the usual mop of curly brown hair he sported. He smirked at me and took his place beside me.

  "Simple. You just say, 'Hey, Alishia! I threw your expensive looking shoes in a garbage can because it bothered me while I was running and dancing in the rain 'round the streets like a weirdo with Harry!' That'd be a swell thing to say." he grinned at me and I slapped his arm playfully.

  "You suck." I told him.

  "You love me." he told me.

  "Maybe." I replied with a small grin plastered on my face.

  "Bleh."

  "Ha ha." I laughed. My hand lay limply on the ground next to Harry's and I looked down at it. He also looked down and he slowly move his hand closer to mine, soon finding my fingers. He played with my hand a bit before holding onto my hand. He squeezed my hand lightly and I smiled at the nice feeling that ran throughout my whole body from his touch. With a loud ding, the elevator doors opened to reveal... Oh. I can't really describe it. 

  "Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck... Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck... DUCK! Du-" I could see Louis patting Niall's and Liam's heads, shouting loudly from down the hall.

  "Loueeehhh!" Niall complained to him, smacking Louis' hand from his blond hair.

  "Come on! If you won't pick neither of us to be the goose, I'll be the goose." Liam smirked at Louis before quickly springing up from his sitting position on the maroon carpet with random designs on it. Louis made a run for it with his mouth forming a weird lopsided circle, eyes darting crazily from side to side. He flopped his arms around like he was drowning in a pool and ran in a weird fashion from hall to hall on this floor with Liam not too far behind on his trail, looking determined. They ran all over the place with Niall rolling on the floor, laughing his head off. I looked at Harry who was watching the scene outside of the elevator. He had a goofy grin forming on his lips as he continued to watch in amusement.