He brings his hand to my neck, just to push me away from him and making me lay down, on the ground. He gives me a careful look, before coming down with me, his lips reaching my cleavage right away. He leaves a few wet kisses on it, while his hand promptly cups my clothed breast.

"I'm going to fuck you now..." he whispers against my skin, looking up at me right after. His darkened stare looks hungry and needy for it and I feel shivers all over my body. "You're gonna give that pussy to me, ain't you?!" Before I can answer in any way, he grabs my thigh, pushing me to the side and his hand strongly collides with my asscheeks in a sonorous spank. I quickly nod my head, pushing my neck backward and arching my back for him, feeling like my throat is way too dry to say anything at all.

"Use your words, kitten." He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I gulp, trying to find words to use.

"Y-yes..." I nod my head again, to accompany the words that have left my mouth. He smirks at me and he brushes my lower lip with his thumb.

"Beautiful..." he whispers, before grabbing me by my forearm and pushing me down by my back, forcing my chest down. He teases my wrists by slightly pulling at the handcuffs around it and I hiss under my breath, while he adjusts me however he pleases, like one of his personal dolls.

He doesn't move for a few seconds and something tells me that he's just behind me, enjoying the sight in front of his eyes. His hands wandering down my ass, soon enough confirm my thoughts. He cups my asscheeks, before spanking the right one again.

Once he's ripped a moan out of me, his hand slowly gets down where I need him the most and he can tell, by the condition of the fabric of my panties, he rubs me right there, over and over again while enjoying the sweet sounds escaping from my mouth. It doesn't last too long, he's quick enough to move his hands to the elastic of my thong and he slowly pushes it down, leaving it hanging on my knees.

He pushes my bended knees more parted and I feel him adjusting behind me, looking for his perfect angle. His left-hand reaches my hip, while the other grabs my handcuffed hands, keeping them in place behind my back. He doesn't waste any time, before making his way into me, with a powerful thrust, that completely takes my breath away.

He pounds into me while keeping me in place by holding on my handcuffed wrists. His pace is fast, he just takes whatever he wants from me, fucking me hard and deep. I feel myself completely on fire, while he moves into me and I can't help but make him hear how good he's making me feel.

He keeps one of his hand on my wrists, while his other one reaches my ass. He wrings my asscheek and spanks me again and again, every time he hits deep into me. I feel completely overwhelmed by what he's doing to my body, with my throat completely dry by screaming out his name.

"I wish you could see yourself taking all of me inside of you so good... so fucking good." He moans when he slows down his thrusts. I can feel every inch of him driving in and out of me, this way, and teasing me is probably his goal. "You like having my cock into you, don't you?! That's exactly what you were hoping for, weren't you?!" He concludes his speech, making his hand collide with my ass in a loud spank again.

"Mmh... yes, Agent!" I promptly nod my head at him and I feel him tugging at my wrists, to make me stand up. Once he exits me, I immediately feel empty and like my legs have turned into jelly. He's quick to understand it and he helps me to get up and while doing so, the panties around my knees fall to the floor, but none of us worry about it. With his help, I sit down on the table and he pushes me down.

"Ow!" I say, when he pushes me down too quickly, hurting my handcuffed arms. He immediately understands the problem and he helps me to get up again. This time I lay down on my own, paying attention to how to adjust my handcuffed arms behind my back. Once I manage to lay down, on the table, I can tell how frustrated he's already gotten, so he quickly grabs my thighs, dragging my ass at the border of the table and he's quick to enter me again.