21

Ch. 21

Hannah’s POV:

#4 Months Later#

My family was just buried.

Put into the ground

For them to rot

They didn’t want that.

They didn’t want that at all.

But, I have NO say in this, even though I’m their only living daughter.

But, on the bright side, I’m packing my bags to go back home, to see everyone.

My hair grew out to the bottom of my breasts, and I usually have it either straightened or loosely curled.

After about 30 minutes, all of my bags are packed, and I’m ready to go home.

Alison and Lydia are going to pick me up at the airport and we’re going to go to Alisons’ house to have a slumber party.

_-_-_ After Flight _-_-_

“HANNAH!”

“ALISON! LYDIA!”

I jump (literally) into their arms, all of us laughing.

Me and Alison got really close after she moved here.

Me, Lydia, and Alison are like the three muskateers, and we all are really close.

“C’Mon, Hannah. Let’s get your stuff and get out of here!” Alison says, picking up my backpack.

We get my suitcases and climb into Lydia’s car.

“So, fill me in” I say, buckling up.

“Turns out, Jackson was the Kanima. Derek turned three more Werewolves, and you are NOT going to like them. We call them Derek Wannabe #1 and #2, and the third is actually cool, so we just call him by his last name; Boyd. Um, Me and Scott broke up and we haven’t talked to each other all school year. My mom died, and Jackson moved to London” She says, summing up the whole 7 months I was gone.

“Wow” I say, taking all of the information in.

“Yeah” They both breath out, as we stop at a red light… in the middle of no where.

“So, you and Stiles?” Alison asks, not flirtatiously, but more of actually concerned and curious.