Ch. 9

Ch. 9: AL, Don't Die

Laura's POV:

          I knew It, I knew Peter was out of his coma and out and about.  He Took Hannah, so she couldn't tell me he was after me. Peter will kill me, I just don't know when. It must be soon though, Luckily, Hannah's Training is complete, Derek will give her more training on Fighting though. I will give her the ancestry book every werewolf must know about. Thank God I got her out though. She would be dead right now if it weren't for me. 

Hannah's POV:

I would be dead right now if it weren't for Laura. As I walk out, I hear a scream, Laura's scream. I follow the Scream, to find Laura lieing on the ground, Dead. But not just dead, Cut in half.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I scream, while crying,

"AL NOOO!! AL PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD! NOOOOOO" I scream, crying my eyes out, hugging her dead body.

"Please Al, don't die on me" I cry, before Sheriff Stilinski comes and picks me up, into a ambulance and closes the door, While the ambulance takes me to the hospital, the Emergancy doctors do the regular checkup.  The entire time I was crying, mourning AL. I came up with AL: It means Alpha Laura. God, I am going to get revenge on AL's death... you can count on that.

Laura's POV:

"Oh Laura!" My uncle taunts around me, circling me.

"C'MON!" I scream, wanting to kill him for almost killing Hannah. "SHE'S A TRUE ALPHA!!!" I scream, as he walks in front of me. He stops, thinking about it.  "Danielle and Johns kid? That was Hannah?" He asks, realizing his sin. "Yes" Is all I say, before he shifts, and kills me. I can still see, well my soul can, for twelve hours, I am a soul, like a ghost. I see Hannah run up, crying histaricly.

" NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" She screams, while crying,  "AL NOOO!! AL PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD! NOOOOOO" She screams, crying her eyes out, hugging my dead body.

"Please Al, don't die on me" she cry, before Sheriff Stilinski comes and loads her into a ambulance. She finally came up with a good nickname. I take one last look at my dead body, and fade away, gone forever... Almost

Derek's POV:

I just got the book in the mail, It had her Will in it. She gave everything to me, except our families book. That she gave to Hannah. Wow, the last time I saw Hannah, she was only 2. I was at her Grandfathers Funeral. He was a werewolf as well.  We all knew she was destend to be a werewolf during the funeral and before, when we were all mourning in the house. She was talking more, and was acting off. She was much more acute to everything around her. She didn't know Grandpa died, but she knew.