19

Ch. 19

Hannah's POV:

Me and Stiles broke up.

Yeah... it hurts like a bitch... but it would have hurt more if we didn't.

So, I'm currently on an Airplane, listening to 'Love will Remember' by Selena Gomez, and am silently crying my eyes out, looking out the window.

My Aunt fell asleep a few minutes ago, so I can cry freely but silently.

How are they going to deal with the Kanima?

Who is the Kanima?

Is Stiles gonna be OK?

Are me and Stiles going to be OK?

Will he move on from me?

Will the Kanima ruin everything?

Will Stiles die because of the Kanima?

My thoughts get interrupted by my phone going off:

ScottyBoy: You and Stiles Broke up?

Me: Yeah

ScottyBoy: He's crying.

Me: Ditto

ScottyBoy: On an Airplane?

Me: I got Ninja skills

ScottyBoy: It'll be ok Hannah, I promise. Stiles is like screaming "I shouldn't have broken up with her. Doing that was the worst decision of my life". He misses you, Hannah. Like A Lot!

Me: You think I don't feel the same! Tell him this though: Imagine the pain if you two were still together. It would be a lot worse, wouldn't it?

ScottyBoy: Its creepy how you know how to calm people down

Me: I told you... I got Ninja Skills.

We text for the Whole flight, and agree to Skype when I get to my hotel room.

My aunt knows how much I hate that family, so she got me a small hotel room to stay in for the time.

She's not poor, at all.

It's only like $40 a night though... that's how small it is.

And I'm perfectly fine with it.

-------

We've been planning the funeral for 2 months now, and I cannot believe how long its taking.

My heart still hurts... a lot.

I actually tried taking Advil to get rid of the pain... didn't work.

I know, I'm stupid. I'm turning 16 in a few days, though.

I don't think anybody know though, so my birthday will be spent raiding a 7Eleven.

Yup, Happy Birthday!

But, we decided to have the Funeral in March, and it's currently December.

Sad Face

I wont be able to see Stiles for another 4 months.