Cooking

Harry : "I'll grab the cheese, you grab the ketchup," harry tells you motioning his hand toward the refrigerator. harry always helped you cook even when you didnt ask. he was always the type of person to do things out of kindness. and you loved it. "Here babe" you say wrapping both of your arms around him and kissing his right dimple. "Thanks love. but would you mind not kissing me while i am cooking? its very distracting," he says seasoning the meat. You laughed and unwrapped your arms from around him. "Sure, chef harry"

-

Louis : "We're gonna bake a cake!" Lou announced. taking out flour batter and opening the stove. "W-What wait a minute" you stop him taking the chocolate out of his hands. "Lou, Do you even know how to make a cake?" you laugh. "No. thats why your helping" you groan. "Fine,"

-

Liam : "Hi love whatcha cooking?" Liam asks you casually as you open the oven putting on your mitts. "Lasagna and garlic bread" you smile knowing that it was liams favorite dish. "Mmm you know me so well. can i help?" he asks you timidly. "Of course you can!"

-

Zayn : zayn walked around the kitchen wearing his "kiss the cook" apron and turning the sink on and off. Zayns wanted to give you a break from cooking all of the time so he offered to take over the kitchen that day and make dinner. You suddenly sat up and smelt something burning you quickly ran to the kitchen and started to choke. "Zayn! your burning something!" you practically shouted trying not to sound so harsh. "Eh, im sorry babe. i didnt mean too. i was trying to put the biscuits in the oven" he apologized. "Stupid oven" he mummured shaking his head. You laughed at how adorable he looked getting upset. You placed your hands on his shoulders and smiled. "I know you were trying to help me and i appreciate it. but if you ever need help just ask ok?" you said with a smile. "Ok," Zayn nodded and begin to take off his apron. But you put it back on him and forcefully pressed your lips to his. "What, was that for?" he laughed. "Kiss the cook remember?"

-

Niall : "What are we going to eat tonight? abbys starving," (Daughters name. yes i changed it agin.) you sighed looking through the fridge. "I dunno. pizza?" he asked you. You gasped. Niall always ate nandos every chance you got whenever their was nothing else to eat. so you were surprise and sort of relieved from not eating nandos as one of your dinner choices. "Ok," you smiled grabbing the house phone but niall took it out of your hand. "No need for ordering the pizza. chef niall is cooking it"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------