He comforts you

Harry : You were having problems with your father, your dad and you were'nt close growing up. And you hated it. all you wanted to do was see your father for lunch. "Im sorry Y/N but i cant have lunch with you right now im in a meeting. I really love you but-" You angrily slammed the phone. just the feeling of not being able to see your father hurt you, and it has hurted you for years. You could feel your eyes getting watery, but you tried to hold it back. Tears begin to sprang out of your eyes like niagra falls you buried your head in your hands and cried like a baby. Harry was upstairs, and you knew he would hear your cries but you didnt care anymore. you tried and tried to see your dad but when you tried he'd always make up a excuse to not be able to see you. "Babe?" harry came down the stairs seeing your head buried in your hands, and the sounds of loud sobs escapeing your mouth. "Whats wrong? why are you crying?" he asked moving your hands away from your face. "My Dad. i tried to plan something just to see him but, he says he has work" you laugh miserably. "I've tried everything to have a better relastionship with him. But, he dosent care he hates me-" you cry out harry takes you in his arms and rests his chin on your hair. "Shhh. I Know baby, Its okay" he coos wrapping his arms around your body. "Do You know who will always be here for you no matter what?" he asks you, cupping the both of your cheeks, your nose red, and your eyes watery. You shake your head and look deep into his eyes, They were just so beautiful you could tell just by the way he looked at you that he loved you so much. And it was the best feeling in the world. "Me" he whispers leaning in to press a tender soft kiss on your lips. You smile and hug him tighter.  "you always know how to make me feel better" you grin, stepping on your tippy toes, and tugging on his dark curls You poke his right dimple and he smiles hugging you tightly. You loved him so much <3

-

Liam : You were wating all week to know what you had gotten on yout finals. You were dying to know what you had gotten, you took in a deep breathe and rubbed your hands together preparing for the grade you've been dying to know. You scrolled through the list of grades and the other students names, you found yours and eased your hand down the screen, tracing from your name to the grade column. Your eyes widened at the grade, a big fat F was placed there. You were so surprised and so upset, that you couldnt believe your eyes. You studied all week for your finals and you got the lowest grade in your class. You threw your papers across the floor, and perched your lips to keep from crying. "Hey Y/N bought some food" liam walked into the living room, throwing a bag on the couch. You ignored him and folded your arms, your laptop still on your lap. "Whats up?" liam asked you, plopping a seat next to you and furrowing his eyebrows. "I Got a fucking F!! I studied all week for it" you snap, your voice barely audible. "Can't you do extra credit or something?" liam asked, fairly interested and looking at your grade on your laptop. ""No. Our proffeser dosent believe in extra credit" you sigh laying down on liams chest. "That sucks. But, you do have the rest of next year to improve. Your super smart. Really" liam says holding your head to look up at him. You smile, he did had a point you were a straight A student and one little bad grade wouldnt effect your G.P.A. You always had next time to improve. "Thank you. You always know how to make me feel better" you say poking his nose, he smiles and  you cuddle for the rest of the day. Not putting any thought into that One bad grade.

-

Zayn : You were scrolling through your twitter account, Looking at your tweets. and looking at the tweets zayn had tweeted you. Some were sweet, some were corny, some were just plain useless. But, thats what you loved about zayn. sure, he was corny and tweeted you stupid knock, knock jokes to get you to laugh at him but you found it adorable. Zayn and you had tooken a selfie that you had posted on twitter the other day.

Selfie with My lover, zayns not looking at the camera. Haha. still love you though :) x @ZaynMalikOffical

You were always cirous to see what the fans had to say, because they were always so supportive and so nice to you. Some called you beautiful, some even shipped you starting trends and mashing up your names together. You looked at the comments, you eyes went wide, and your heart sunk.

@TrishaMalik

Zayn Looks hot. But, Not you! your so damn ugly! i dont even know why zayns with you.

@FollowMEZAYN

Ewww dont ever make that face again it will get stuck like that!

@ZAYNISMINE

ugly bitch

You felt  a wet tear fall down your chee the comments were disgusting. You didnt understand why people waisted their times on commenting worthless hurtful things just because you were dating zayn. "Hey. Whats wrong?" zayn asked you with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair damp and his beared half way shaven. "Look" you say pointing to the comments underneath the picture. "What the fuck?" zayn says looking at the comments. "I Just dont get why they hate me so much" you sigh looking up at zayn. "Its Apart of dating me. Their are so many girls out there that are jealous of you dating me so they send hateful things to you. But its ok, you just have to ignore it. I get hate sent to me everyday. ok babe?" zayn says kneeling down to look at you, a little smile is on his face, and you cant help but smile back. "I Love you" you breathe out, not able to say anything else, he always knew how to make you feel better under any circumstance. "I Love you more. All of thoes girls out there are my princesses. But your my number one" zayn smiles. You feel yourself blush tomato red.

-

Niall : You were having dinner with nialls family, you could already tell that they didnt like you. Giving you disgusted looks, and rolling their eyes, You felt uneasy and out of place. You dropped your fork and made up a excuse to go to the bathroom just to move away from the akwardness. You put your face in between your knees and stared at the wall, doubting yourself and crying. "Y/N you still in there? My family are worried about you, You ok?" nialls says, his ear pressed against the door. "Why would I be your family hates me" you manange to say, you were crying so much that your voice was raspy and hoarse. "Oh I see, Let me come in to see you" niall says, a hint of him knowing whats going on. You sigh and open the door, niall steps in and sits on the floor next to you, locking the door behind him. "Is it my mum and dad?" he asks you, You nervously nod and niall takes both of your hands. "Look Y/N My mum and dad are very difficult stubborn people. No ones going to like us dating but, we love eachother right? And nothing can tear us apart so stop crying. Because i will always be here for you sweetheart" niall says pecking a soft kiss on your cheek. "But, what about your family? what if they always willl hate me?" you say, looking down. "They wont when they taste your yorkshire pudding" he smiles. You giggle and take nialls hand to stand up, the both of you leave out together.

-

Louis : You were crying for uncontrolllably because Your hormones were out of control due to you being preganant. You layed on the couch, flipping through the channels and rubbing your stomach. "Do you want some chocolate?" lou asked you looking through the cabninets. You were going crazy chocolate that day. it was the only thing that made you feel better. You nod your head weakly and lay on your side carefully, the baby had been kicking your lower region of your stomach, you could even feel its little body moving inside of you. "God dammit" you groan trying to get comtorable. But you couldnt because every position you tried the baby would kick even more. Lou croutched down and handed you the chocolate, he watched you gulp it all down and he chuckled. "What?" you ask wiping your mouth. "You attacked it like it was going to leave you" he laughed rather loudly. You laughed aswell. "That made me feel a little better" you smile. "Im glad it did" Lou smiled kissing your forehead.

-------------------------------------