Your Daughter hurts herself (Louis)

Louis : Louis and your were both sat in the yard, your daughter was jumping on the trampoline in wich you had warned her not to jump on but, Louis told her she could. Louis rested his arm around you as the both of you sat on the swaying swing and watch your daughter have the time of her life. "Mommy! Daddy! watch me do a trick!" she yelled excitedly, her little burnette pigtails moving along with her. "Be Careful babygirl! dont hurt yourself!" Lou called out, watching her every move. You knew this wasnt a good idea, as your daughter jumped a few times but, failed to do the trick. She fell off of the end of the trampoline, flat on her face, her hair covered in grass, and the loud cries of her whimpers made the both of you gasp and run to her. "Baby!" you yell rushing to her rescue, and kneeling down to grab both of her hands. She weakly stands up, bruises on her little cheeks, and her hair filled with grass. "Oh My God! Are you okay darling?" Lou asks shakly; he picks her up holds her tightly in his arms, you could tell Louis was on the verge of tears. "Daddy, it hurts weally bad" she whispers, pointing to the red dark bruises on her knee. "Weally bad?" Louis repeats looking at the scabs on her knee, she nods her head as tears emerge from her eyes. "I Know its alright. Lets go take you inside to get that bruise cleaned up yeah?" Louis tries to sound happy again. She rests her head onto Louis neck, holding him tightly and still crying.

------------------------------------

And I went to the musuem today with my mum and dad and little sister it was really fun. I took pictures and I learned lots x So I Had a really fun day

------------------------------------