you slow dance

Harry :  "Come on harry! I dont want to". You whine as harry goes to turn on the music. "What? are you scared Y/N?". he teases taking both of your hands and interlocking them. "No". you defend smashing your bodies closer earning a gasp from harry. "Matter of fact i will show you im not". you smirk as the music begins to play a very slow song; You and harry begin to dance, your bodies so close and his hands are on your waist and your hands are on his neck. "Not that bad baby but, lets make it a bit better,". he smiles exposing his dimples and giving you that cheeky grin. his hands make their way on your bum with a squeeze, you gasp. "Your gross," you say hiding your face and letting go of his hand, giggling.

-

Zayn :  It was your wedding and you were dancing quite casually until a slow song begined to play. "I want to make your parents really like me". zayn .says taking both of your hands. "But, they already do like you". you say with confusion.  "I want this to be the most romantic wedding in the world". he says slowly yet seriously, looking deep into your eyes and grabbing your waist. "Lets do it then". you say holding his neck and pinning your bodies closer. "I like it better this way". you say placing your chin on his shoulder as he moves slowly with your body, you both are locked in eachothers presence as he kisses both your knuckles. your long dress  dragging along the floor. "I really love you Y/N you know that right?". he mutters in your ear. "I've always known that, thats why i love you too". you smile knowing how lucky you are to call zayn your husband.

-

Niall : You and niall were just goofing around. You teased niall about how horrible of a dancer he is and he decided to prove you wrong."I'll show you im the best dancer ever". he says turning on some music. "What are you doing?". you ask quite amused as he starts to dance his way over to you moving his head and kicking his legs, he looked so silly. he holds out a hand waiting for you to take it. "C'mon dont be shy". he smirks grabbing your hand as you dance slowly. Niall spins you around and puts you in the air, making you land on both feet.  "Now how was that for a bad dancer?"

-

Louis : Louis and you had just gotten back from a party you both were drunk, and were acting very silly. Your black dress was halfway off so you kicked your shoes across the floor as you felt two arms around your waist. "Lets dance". he slurred pinning you close and moving to the rythm. "Your quite good". you giggle laying on his chest. "You not that bad ethier". He says back with a chuckle.

-

Liam :  You and liam were at dinner, The dance floor was gleaming with lights as other couples made their way on the dance floor. "Lets dance liam". you say grabbing his hand as you both make your way onto the dance floor. Liam rests his hands on your waist and you both move slowly to the song. You rest your head on his chest and hold his broad shoulders as your bodies move slowly to the song.

-