"Dancing" [Liam] *Titanic series* Pt.4

Hii guys sorry for the lack of updates! My life has been hectic lately :)

Heres part 4.

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam :  Liam had tooken you to a 4th class party. Everyone dressed diffently, everyone talked diffrently and everyone didnt act the way you expected them too. But you liked it. Loud music was playing, and everyone were dancing and having the time of their lives. You sat and watched liam dance with the little girl infront of you, you took a sip of the whine and sniffed it before gulping it all down. Liam spun the little girl around as a big smile was on her face, Liam laughed and looked towards you with a wink before putting her down. "Im gonna dance with Y/N for a little bit ok?" liam kneeled down to the little girls height, She nodded. "W-What? I cant do this i cant even dance" You said as liam took your hand and pinned your bodies together. "Just follow me and move your feet to the rythm. watch me" he said letting go of you and stomping his feet with both hands in his pockets, you watched as everyone clapped and watched liam dance. "Now, your turn" Liam said with a encouraging smile, you bit down on your bottom lip and moved your foot a bit to the rythm. Every clapped and cheered so that gave you a bit more cofidence, you found yourself taking off your shoes and just dancing in your socks, holding the sides of your dress. Liam joined you as you continued to dance, the both of you locked arms and begin to skip in circles. "Stop! Your making me dizzy!" you laughed over the loud music. "Im gonna go faster" Liam grinned making you both fall on the floor and land on top of eachother, the both of you burst into fits of laughter. "That was Wicked fun" Liam grinned still lying flat on his back, you smiled and the both of you got back up enjoying the rest of your fun night with eachother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------