Pregnant (Harry styles) Au

'Pregnant ♥ (Harry styles)'

It was a saturday night. Your arms were layed out across the bed and your shirt was half way pulled up. Every little minute, you would place your hand on your stomach. you could feel every little move the baby would do.

And darn did it hurt! why couldnt you just give birth already?!

You suddenly hear footsteps peak slowly into the room.

"Y/N are you in here?." It was your boyfriend harry.

You nod your head and harry sits on the edge of the bed pushing your hair out of your face he kisses your forehead gently.

"How are you feeling angel?." harry asks you, you nod your head weakly and place his hands on your stomach.

"The babies kicking". you point to the bottom of your adobomen, harry nods and starts to hum and sing.

"You dont know your beautiful". he hums softly to your stomach out of the bleu.

"Its stopping, its stopping harry". you tell him, he grins and starts to kiss your lips passionately.

His hands dip into the bed causing him to almost fall on top of you. Your lips still glued to eachothers; Harry chuckles into the kiss and pulls away.

"Not while your pregnant, we dont wont to hurt the baby". harry tells you sweetly.

"Damn it". you pout playfully.

"Trust me right after our baby is born, their will plenty of that angel." harry whispers softly into your ear.

"Goodnight". He chuckles walking out of the room with a smirk.

you lay there staring at the ceiling, and think to yourself how luck you are to call harry yours.

--------------