As we walked around, talking nothing just enjoying the moment between us and listening to the sound of the city, Mina asked me something.

"I'm not jealous because of you and Sana earlier. It's just.." she sighed, "I'm afraid that you might like Sana. Sana is really a sweet girl, you know. Just saw that earlier, I already think that you like her already." she lowed her head.

I gave her a little squeeze on her hand and looked at her, "I won't feel like that to her." she lifted her head up and looked at me. I bring our hand that has been together to my chest. I place her palm to my left chest.

"Do you feel it?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Feel it slowly." she closed her eyes and opened it immediately, "I feel it. Your heart is beating really fast." she said widened her eyes. "Just for you. Even though there is another woman that you think I might like, I won't do it. Why? Cause this, just beating when I'm with you. Sana is beautiful indeed, but she's my friend. But you, I love you, always." I told her sincerely and she giggled at my statement."You're cool." she said covering her mouth with her hand, "I am." I confidently replied her.

"Oh! We have to went back home." she suddenly told me, I asked her with my confused expression. "We have to treat your wounds, dummy." I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and we back to my home. My home?

"Minari, can I stay with you tonight?" she stopped her track and turned around to me as she was walking in front of me. "My mom said that she won't be home tonight. So, I'll be alone." she nodded her head smiling, "Let's take your clothes and some food from your house then?" I nodded my head vigourously as I can't wait to have a sleepover at her house for the first time!

We arrived at my house and I went inside to my bedroom immediately when I caught there was a pile of papers on the table in the living room. It must be mom's work. I shrugged it off and went to my bedroom. I grabbed my clothes, took a quick shower and change my clothes. Somehow, I put on my best underwear now. What am I thinking. I put it all in my bag and went outside. Mina is waiting for me outside of my house already and I saw her bring some boxes of food, "Let's go." we walked toward her house.

...

As we arrived, I could see Sana is pacing back and front in front of their house while biting her nails. When she saw us, she ran to Mina and hugged her tightly while saying, "I'm sorry" for multiple times and I could hear she's crying. Mina patted her back, "Sana-ya.. Hey it's okay. I'm the one who has to say sorry." they hugged for a bit and let go off each other. Sana is snotting now, "Your snot, lady." I told her chuckling. Mina put her hand to her pocket and found a handkerchief and put it on Sana's nose. "Throw it." she obeyed what Mina said and throw it loudly, "Good girl." their friendship is really cute. Sana is older than Mina but here, looks like Mina is the older one. We went inside their house. We went to her bedroom and I put my bag on the side of the bed. I plopped my self on her bed and closed my eyes, "Hm, what a lovely bed." I could hear she's chuckling, I open my eyes and saw her standing in front of the closet. I felt some adrenaline inside me as I dashed to her and pushed her to the closet kissing her. I know Mina is surprised at first as she's frozen on her place. I tried to soften my kiss to reassure her that it's me and it's okay. She slowly closed her eyes and replied my kiss. I smirk and kissing her slowly. We tilted our head to the side to get better access to each other's mouth. It went smoothly at first but went a little bit passionately when she licked my lower lips trying to get an entrace inside my mouth. I opened my mouth immediately and we fight for a dominant. I won and I explored her mouth with my tounge. As our kiss are going more passionate than before, I grabbed her butt and squeezed it a little make her jump to me and wrapped her legs to my waist. Because of my injury, I felt pain ofcourse but I try to shrugged it off as I already endured this for a long time. I carried her to the bed and slowly put her on the bed still kissing her, "Don't be loud okay? Or Sana would scold us." I whispered at her seductively and she giggled because of it. She wore my jacket, t-shirt in the beneath of it and short. I pulled the jacket from her and throwed it to the side, I kissed her lips once again and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I put both my hands beside her head. She pulled me toward her to deepening our kiss, I could feel that we're out of breath so I pulled away and but still closed my eyes. I kissed her again and caressed her stomach slowly under her shirt. I draw a circle on her stomach and bring my hand upward slowly toward her breast. I could feel her bra and I squeezed it slowly, she moaned as I squeezed it, "Don't be loud." I whispered at her and she nodded her head. I pulled her shirt exposing her black bra and her beautiful stomach. She bring her hand to cover her chest, I pulled her hand, "Don't be shy. It's me." she nodded her head and bites her lips. I pecked her lips down to her jaw and went to her neck. I kissed it slowly and licked it. She lifted her head to gave me a better access to her neck while her hand started to grabbed on my shirt. I went down to her chest and kissed her top breast slowly and licked it. She arched her back and pulled my shirt. I obeyed and let her stripped me off. When I already on my bra, she widened her eyes, "What the hell, Chaeng! What's wrong with you!? Bruises everywhere. Tell me, what's going on actually?" I just looked at her can't say anything.

"C'mon. I'll treat your wounds." she get up from the bed and grabbed her shirt. I scratched my head, "What a fucking timing."

...

Guys, I'm back! Thank you for your patience and your support for keep waiting for my update even though it's suck.

And btw, I won the 3rd place yay! And I got so many bruises on me now. It really hurts when I moved around or walked. Especially my butt, they tried to kicked my stomach when I turned my body around resulting my butt is the one who suffers. Anyway, thank you for your patience everybody! I love you so much. Vote for me please and comment :3 i'd love to have an interaction with new people from the other country :3

-strawberryjunk