43

I sat on the bed still on my bra. Not long after Mina went out from here, she went back carrying a bucket of water with a towel on her shoulder. Sana was following her behind bringing a first aid kit box with her. Wait, Sana? Shit! I'm naked! I bring my hands to cover my body widening my eyes, "Minari!". She just chuckled and placed the bucket beside me while Sana was blushing madly. Geez. Sana put the first aid kit near the bucket and leave the room immediately.

"She still likes you." Mina said with her sad expression.

"I know." I said caressing her cheek. "But she also know that I love you only." I smiled at her, she replied me with her smile but it's a sad smile. She must be worried about Sana.

"Come here." she said talking about my head, she applied some disinfectant when actually it's really late to put on any of it. But, it's better than nothing.

"How can you kissed me like that when the cuts is this deep?" she said putting the disinfectant carefully to the corner of my lips. "I don't know.. It's just your lips is the medicine after all?" she glared at me and continued to applied it to my lips. I just giggled at her reaction. She picked the plaster and put it on my lips.

She pulled my hand and did the same like what she did to my lips. She put it carefully and blowing it when I flinched because of the pain. I bring my free hand to caress her hair, "Thank you, Minari." she lift her head looked at me, "What happened to you actually?" I smiled at her, "I'll tell you later." I pinched her cheek lightly and she nodded her head continuing to treat my wound again.

When all of the wounds from my body already got treated by her, she put the towel into the bucket and dipped it. "Is that an ice water?" I asked her. She nodded, "Lay down. I'll compress it to your bruises."

Obeying her, I lay my body down to the bed and let her compress my ribcage with the ice water. The bruises is so big that it went up to my breast. "Open your bra." she said cooly. I looked at her, "Eh?" she glared at me, "Open your bra, Son Chaeyoung." I hesitated to do it as I'm not sure I can show my body to her or not yet. "Act innocent when before you just jumped on me and stripped me." she said again with her strict tone. I'm gulping and immediately clasping off my bra and let her compress my ribcage with the ice water.

"Aahh.." I groaned because of the pain.

"Sorry, is it hurt?" she asked me while tapping it lightly to my ribcage.

"Y-yeah.. Slowly, please." I pleaded her and continued to groaned.

Suddenly, the door slammed open revealing Seulgi, "Cub! What the fuck are you doing!? Moaning, slowly, oh my Lord!" Mina shocked by this shouting, "You freak me out! What are you doing here by the way!?" I chuckled at Mina's reacytion as she's too cute to resist, "Cub wasn't home so I thought she might be here and I here she was moaning.. And.." I slapped my forehead and just sighed on the bed. Mina giggled because of Seulgi's reaction and just continue to compress my bruises. When Seulgi saw what happened to me, she walked slowly toward us and tried to get a better view of my wounds here.

"I'm sorry.." Seulgi said lowering her head. I know what she thought. She blamed herself. "Stop blaming yourself. It's nothing. I got this kind of wounds often because of my competition, right?" I told her with my joking tone hoping it would ease the tense for a bit. Seulgi just lowed her head and sit on the edge of the bed. "You guys made up already?" Mina asked us still focusing on my bruises. "Yep." I popped the 'p' smirking to Seulgi and told her to explain the details to Mina.

"I can do it. Seulgi will tell everything to you, babe." I told her and took the towel from her hand and dipped it again to the ice bucket and applied it to my body. Oh shit, I'm freezing. I carefully applied it to all my bruises on my body while groaning by myself. I often did this kind of thing as I always got bruises whenever I finished fighting. So, it's not a big deal. Until out of the wind, Mina hitted me.