10

I'm on my way home after my tough practice. Today's practice was more focusing on our stamina than our technique, that's why I'm really exhausted right now. I went to minimarket and buy a cold drink to calm my throat down from a severe burning because of thirsty.

Maybe yogurt will do

I went to the milk section and find my favorite yogurt. Strawberry yogurt.

I drink my strawberry yogurt on my way home. Strawberry indeed amazing. I drink it 'til there' s nothing even a drop.

The wind is chill tonight. It's relaxing. I slow down my pace and try to feel the breeze forgetting that before I'm totally tired and wanted to go home quickly. I was on my beautiful mind about the world until my mom call.

"Cub, what time do you think it is?"

"Uhh, 10..?"

"And why I don't see you here?"

"Uuh, yes ma'am!"

"What do you mean by yes, cub?"

"I will be home quickly, Park Jihyo-nim!"

"QUICKLY!"

I hang up on her and started to run all my lifes out or my mom's nagging won't be end 'til only God knows.

...

The alarm clock rings and wake me up. I turn it off immediately and try to find another sleep. Until I feel someone on my back so suddenly. Seulgi. She jumps on me and tickling me.

"Hey, stop it! Hahaha!"

"C'mon cub! You have to wake up!"

"Ugh, just a little minute"

"Nope. I won't stop tickling you 'til you wake up."

"HAHAHAHAHA! OKAY OKAY SHIT"

I wake up from my bed and rub my eyes. Then Seulgi cup my face.

"Aigoo, my baby. Hurry!"

She's annoying. If she's not Seulgi, I'll just kick her face.

I take a shower and preparing all things that I need at school today. Seulgi is sitting on my bed while reading those love letters from my fan.

"Who do you think your secret admirer is?"

"I don't know."

"It's creepy you know."

"What?"

"I don't know. Romeo Juliet. Seems like he/she would kill you just so you guys will be together?"

I went to her and pat her head.

"Too much watching movies, Kang Seulgi-nim."

She pouts and put down the letters. I giggle at her cuteness and we went downstairs to have breakfast and go to school immediately.

...

As usual, I got love letters today. There we go, the anonymous letter. I shrugged it off and put it inside my bag. I guess this is my lucky day. I was about to go from my locker when I see Mina is also on her locker. She saw me and I'm smiling. She smiles too. I really want to approach her but, my pride just won't allow me to do so. So, I just walked pass by her and go to my class immediately.

Seulgi is still on her locker. I really forgot about her.

"Chaeyoung-a! Wait for me!"

I slow down my walking and she puts her arm on my shoulder.

"How dare you to leave me alone, huh?"

She's hugging me. No, she's headlocking me.

"AH! AH! SORRY!"

'Oh my, they are so cute!'
'Chaeyoung-a, fighting'
'Seulgi's so hot'
'I know right'
'No, Chaeyoung is'
'Moonbyul is hotter ofcourse'

The last sentence. I know her voice.

They stop the murmurs and look at the source of that voice. It's Moonbyul. She stands with them and pretending that she's into the gossip too. When she realized that the girls recognized her, she just shoot at the girls with her finger and say 'ck'. The girls now are screaming.

Me and Seulgi just paused on that moment and look at this flirty bunny.

"She's not my friend" Seulgi blurted out.

"Yeah, me either. Let's go"

Moonbyul saw us running, she chases us until she caught us and headlocking our head together.

"Just stop the headlocking thing already! Damn you tall girls!"

"We're not tall. It's just you are short."

I pout and she's laughing loudly. Too loud I guess.

...

It's lunch break. I grab my lunchbox and went to the cafetaria with bear and bunny. We sit on the vacant seats and as usual, they order their food and I wait for them. I don't believe that my eyes now are looking for a certain girl. Oh, she's there! I look at her and admire her beauty. Sana notices me and nudge Mina to look at me too. She waves her hand and God, me too.

"Chaeyoung-a, who are you waving to?"

"Huh? No one."

Seulgi look at the direction and found it's Mina.

"Ohoooo, my cub is an adult right now. She knows love."

"What? No!"

"Ey, just admitted it already!"Moonbyul joins in.

"What? No!"

"You just keep saying 'What? No!' means that you have nothing to say to us soo it's true then?" Seulgi smirks at me.

I hit her head. "I said, no. Idiot."

She pouts and rubs her head.

"Then, what is it?" Moonbyul spoon herself her food while asking me.

"Just found she's beautiful that's it."

"Stop fooling yourself." Moonbyul said to me.

"What the hell? I said, I don't like her! I ju-"

"Not that. "

I look at her confused.

"Your cold and arrogant image. Just back to yourself. You're cuter like this! Haha! "

"It's not like I want myself to be like this." suddenly I lost my appetite and went back to the class first.

No one POV

"Dumb Moonbyul, why are you saying that!?" Seulgi nags at Moonbyul after Chaeyoung leaves them.

"You know she's being like that because of her past!"

"I know Seulgi-ya, I'm joking... "

"Control your jokes Byulie. Apologize to her."

"Yeah, I will."