"wassup" he said looking directly into my eyes. I nodded my head and looked around the class.

I miss woowoo so much , I miss his energy and friendship. I haven't talked to him in so long and I know if we was to get some alone time id let everything out.

and he'd listen.

"happy birthday little girl. what you doing today?" he asked sitting down next to me.

I shrugged. "nothing forreal , my grandma wants me to come by later. and I might go see my dads grave sight"

"that's wassup , its good to see you man.. I miss you". I silently gulped and looked at Courtney who was sleep. I looked back to woowoo. "i miss you too , so much"

he smiled , but the smile disappeared like something. "how you been?". i nodded and gathered a lie in my head. "fine". he chuckled and licked his lips. "i bet , aye i was texting and calling yo number. you havent got them or something?"

a flashback of harry throwing my phone , causing it to shatter came to mind.

flashback starts

"yo kelly , you dont hear me talking to you?" harry shouted snatching my beats off my head. today was the day after the abortion and i was feeling horrible. i just wanted to chill.

"harry what the fuck? duh i dont hear you i got headphones on" i said as i snatched my headphones back. harry then snatched my phone and held it tightly in his hand."you got a smart ass mouth. dont forget who bought you this bitch"

i rolled my eyes and sat back. i groaned a little since my stomach hurted."you so pathetic , you gone throw in my face that you bought me a damn phone? wow"

"bitch you pathetic" he said with a chuckle. "ya momma" i replied shrugging my shoulders.

he quickly grabbed my neck and pushed me more against the headboard."what the fuck yu just say?" he said as his grip around my neck tightened. i coughed up , not being able to breath nor speak.

he roughly let go of my neck once my face began turning purple. he the stood up and threw the iphone to the wall." look at what you making me do!" you think i wanna hurt you like that? cause i dont man"

i gasped for air while my eyes began to water.

he stormed over to the dresser grabbing his keys and left from the room , leaving like he always did when something happened. i got up and weakly walked to my badly cracked phone. it wasnt even a phone nomore.

flashback ends

i felt on my neck."i got a new number".

"damn , can i get it?" he asked with a chuckle. i was kind of hesitated because i knew if harry wouldve seen woowoo texting me he would go off. "uh..i-i dont know pr-"

"mane stop playing with me dawg , i dont give a fuck about if yo nigga gone be mad bro. give me the number". i sighed and gave in , i ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote my number down. as soon as i wrote the last number the bell rung.

"imma call you , and you better answer aight. i got some shit i wanna talk to you about. deadass" he said as he stood up. i stoop up as well. "okay prince"

he pulled me into a tight hug. i wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged back. the hug seemed like it was lasting for so long. i pulled away and he looked in my eyes , then walked up.

i let out a deep breath i didnt know i was holding. i looked over at courtney whom was still sleeping. i chuckled and shook her a little to wake up.the class was beginning to fill with the next group.