Chapter 17: Surprises.

Start from the beginning

'Harry.'  You thought.

Indeed it was Harry's. Harry seemed to have left you a little note.

'Over at Carlos's. See you before cotillion. -Love, Harry. P.S. I left you a little surprise. ; )'

You giggled at his poorly drawn winking face and opened the large door. You gasped at the surprise, it wasn't little at all. It was big, really big! Your side of the room was painted black, blue, and grey. Your bed had a different comforter on it, it was black with blue flowers sketch upon it. Your pink curtains turned into long sheer black curtains. It was absolutely wonderful.

"Oh my Zeus." You gasped, you ran over to your bed and flung yourself upon it. "This is freaking amazing!" 

You frantically ran around your side of the room to see all of the cool things that have changed. Your sheets on your bed were black and made out of silk. There was a greyish white carpet that ran across part of the wooden floor, it felt like you were walking on a freaking cloud. Your old, tiny, white desk was replaced with a large, wooden desk that had it's own 3-D printer and other things.

"What a minute," you stopped running around the room quickly, "how the hell did he do all of this?! I was only gone for ten minutes!" You looked over at your nightstand to see a huge bouquet of red roses just lying there with another sticky note attached to it. You walked over to it, it read:

'My gem needs the finest things in life because she worth so much to me. Now go look in your closet to see your next surprise. - Harry.'

You ran over to your  closet and flung open the doors. "Oh my Hades!" You screamed, all of your clothes from the Isle were folded or hung up nicely in your closet, all of your comfortable shoes were there too, your combat boots, you sneakers, even your high heels- which you never wore that much, the only reason why you owned some high heels is because your father made you dress up whenever the 'gods' came down to the Underworld.

You saw a pair of high heels that you have never seen before, they also had a sticky note on it. The shoes were abosolutly gorgeous, they were shiny black with red soles, they were high but not too high to were they would hurt your feet if you stood in them for five minutes.

'If you stand tall, no one can see your flaws, but even if you stand small, no would be able to see any because your flawless. I think your desk has something that's new in it too.'

"What is Harry doing?" You asked before slipping on the heels and walking over to your desk. You sat down and saw a red button that said push me. You pushed the button and gasped as a cabinet pushed out and showed a ton of brand new makeup. There were fiffteen new lipsticks along with some of your old lipsticks from the Isle. There were five eye shadow pallets that had at least thirty shades on each of them. There were dark eye shadows, nude eye shadow, bright eye shadows and all sorts of colors. There was several shades of blushes and highlighters. It was practically like a makeup lover's dream heaven. "How could Harry afford any of this? We're freaking broke!"

You decided to do your makeup for cotillion there since it was going to be starting in three hours or so. You chose to do a nude smokey eye, you applied a light nude eye shadow on half of your eye lids, you chose a darkish (darkish to your skin tone) brown eye shadow and applied it to the other half of your lid and got a darker brown eye shadow and blended it into your crease. With all of your effort you tried making the perfect winged eyeliner, and to your surprise it look pretty decent. 

You put on some mascara to make your eyelashes longer and then applied your foundation. You squeezed your (skin color) foundation onto the little beauty blender sponge and applied it onto your face and blended it out. You added some light blush and applied highlighter on your cheeck bones, above/below your eyebrows, and on your cupid's bow to make your lipstick pop. For you lips, you decided to go with a matte dark red lipstick, you carefully painted on the  dark red lipstick with ease. You looked at your handy work and had to admit, you did look quite stunning.