Q/A

Hello my beautiful and awesome flowers!! 🌸🌼🌻🌺🌹🌷

Before I start I just want to let you guys know how grateful I am to have such lovely readers who are very supportive and always leave such funny and  encouraging comments/messages. I'm always so excited when I post a new chapter and get such positive feedback from y'all. So thank you guys. I really appreciate it!! Any lets get this show on the road!

P.S. I was going to add the @ name to the questions but there were several questions that were either the same or similar so I just decided to not add names. Does that make sense??? I think so.

PERSONAL QUESTIONS:

What's your full name? If that's not creepy to ask??

~ My name is daddy. 😋 Just kidding - cringe. Lol. My name is Beatriz (Be-uh-triz) Huerta (Wear-tuh).

How old are you? When's your birthday? (Love the story btw!! >.<)

~ Gosh I'm so embarrassed 😳. You're not supposed to ask a lady that. 😂😂 Jk I'm utter trash. Lol. I'm 20 years old and I'll be 21 (turn up!) on January 14th.

Where are you from? Do you live in the USA? [I love you author senpai!! ^.^]

~ Omgsh I love you too! ❤️ Yes, I am in the USA 🇺🇸. I'm actually from a small town in Iowa called Marshalltown. Go Bobcats!

Do you read Killing Stalking??

~ I have not. But I will make sure to look into it. 💕💕

Why did you decided to write about Kageyama and Hinata? Favorite fanfic that ive read about haikyuu!

~ Awh, thanks! Ho(e)nestly? I'm not all that sure. I just really loved reading the manga and watching the anime. I went like complete no life on it. I shipped them almost immediately like most people and now I'm here. Plus I love writing so it was perfect.

Why are we called "flowers"? (not that I don't like the name but just out of curiosity)

~ Good question. Well a few years ago my aunt and I were working together and she was talking about my name and explaining to me how much it sounded like better-trees when pronouncing it in English. Soon after that she decided to call me by BetterTrees. Anyway the reason I chose to call all you guys, my readers, flowers was because my sign off name is Little Tree so I wanted to incorporate my readers into that whole vibe and flowers was the first thing that popped in my mind. Flowers come in so many shapes, sizes, and colors that it was just a great way to represent my readers because y'all are all different and represent your own beauty. 💕

Can you speak other languages? I love ur story! Keep up da good work.

~ Why thank you! Aside from knowing English, I also know Spanish. I grew up in a Hispanic household with strict grandparents who didn't know English and they'd be damned if we didn't know fluent Spanish. Lol. I took half a year of French during high school so I know phrases and beginner stuff. I want to learn it better though. Does watching anime and reading manga count?? I'm lame. 🙄😂 But I am working on learning Korean and may take up learning Japanese as well.

Are you single? You do have a baby so that may answer my question. ;P You're a queen. I love your story so much!! pls update soon!! >~<

~Who's asking?? 😘 Well you of course. Lol. My baby's dad and I are no longer together. So I am very much single and lately enjoying the single scene.