21. Hangover (Pt. 2)

Hinata:

'Oh shit, oh shit.' Hinata repeated as he walked over towards Kageyama. He awkwardly sat next to the dark haired boy as his heart was determined to burst out his chest. Silence sat between the two, mere seconds passed by but it started to feel like hours for Hinata.

Right as Hinata opened his mouth, Kageyama broke the silence.

"Are you hungry? I could make you something to eat?" He asked.

"Uh, no thank you. I'm not really that hungry." Hinata answered, his stomach betraying his words as it grumbled in hunger.

Kageyama let out a chuckle, "Well your stomach says otherwise." He continued as he got up and walked towards the kitchen.

'Oh god. Why is he so relaxed? What happened last night?!' Hinata internally screamed.

A couple minutes pass by as he continued to awkwardly wait for Kageyama to be done making food. Hinata felt his side pocket vibrate, he pulled out his phone to see that he had received a message from Kenma.

-Pudding Head 💩💛:
Im so glad youre okay! And before you get all up your ass about where you currently are. You wouldnt listen to me! I tried dragging you back but you are so god damn stubborn! Not to mention Kageyamas dick head ass wasnt helping. Do you need me to come get you?

Hinata let out a sigh as he read the message. Before he got a chance to reply, Kageyama called out from the kitchen.

"Hey food's almost ready." He said.

Hinata slowly made his way to the kitchen and watched as the other male moved around.

"Oh, you can uh, sit in the dining room. The food is set already. I just warmed up food I had made yesterday and didn't really eat. Hope you don't mind." Kageyama said as he grabbed some chopsticks and a couple of cups.

"You didn't have to do all this Kageyama." Hinata quietly said.

"....Baka. It's fine. C'mon, we'll eat and talk." The dark haired boy let out.

Hinata hesitantly made his way to a chair and sat down. The two males sat their awkwardly not knowing what to say. Anger and confusion slowly began to creep up on Hinata. Finally building some courage Hinata spoke up.

"Let's cut the crap. Why are you doing this? Why'd you let me stay here Kageyama? Just a day ago you wouldn't even fucking looking at me and now all of a suddenly you want to let me spend the night and be best friends like this is fucking normal?" Hinata snapped out trying to keep his voice from wavering.

'This is fucking embarrassing.' Hinata thought, regretting what he had asked. Time continued to pass by without the other male responding only causing Hinata to grow more upset. His humorless laugh breaking the silence.

"You haven't changed Kageyama. Still the King of the Court who only thinks of himself, never letting anyone in and too damn scared to talk about his emotions. This is fucking stupid. I'm outta' here, I need my clothes please." Hinata said as he got up from his chair only to have Kageyama quickly reach over and grab his hand.

"Hinata wait..... just sit please?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata saw sincerity in the other male's eyes and hesitantly sat back down.

"Look, I'm sorry that I have been avoiding you lately. I'm not fucking good at talking about what's going on with me. All these sudden feelings are driving me insane. You and I both know shit has started to change between us and I'm not gonna' fucking lie, it's confusing. I just needed space so that I could think and sort shit out." Kageyama paused, not breaking eye contact with Hinata. "These feelings are all so new to me and I still haven't figured them all out. I also have no idea how you feel or if you're even experiencing the same type of emotions. There's just so much going on mentally. But then you came over last night and it really helped me figure some things out." Kageyama stopped and looked around nervously as he took a deep breath before he continued.

"Hinata, will you go on a date with me?" Kageyama blurted out.

Hinata's eyes widened as he was taken back from Kageyama's sudden question. 'WHAT THE HELL?' He thought as he tried to process the information he had just received.

"I- uh, I- don't.... huh?" Hinata responded as he tried to form a proper sentence.

The door bell rang which caught both males off guard. "Aish, who the hell could that be?" Kageyama asked as he got up to see who was at the door. Hinata sat there dumbfounded.

'What the fuck is happening right now? Is he on drugs? A DATE?!' Hinata thought as questions swarmed his brain. The sound of Kenma's voice cut through all his thoughts. He quickly got up and walked to the front door to find Kenma and Kageyama arguing.

"-you prick." Kenma finished saying as he locked eyes with Hinata. He pushed through Kageyama and  walked up to Hinata. "Hey, are you okay? Let's go home." Kenma said.

"Yeah." Hinata quietly replied still trying to mentally think things through. He walked to the door and half assed slipped on his shoes. Hinata continued to follow Kenma out the door as Kenma glared at Kageyama on the way out while Hinata avoided eye contact.

"Hinata..." Kageyama called out. Hinata turned to look at Kageyama. "You don't have to answer me today, but think about what I asked." He said.

Hinata softly nodded before Kenma grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

'A date....?' Hinata asked himself as he quietly walked next to Kenma back to his house.

———————————————————————————

SHE'S BACK BETTA' THAN EVA'!! 🤪🤪

Hello my lovely flowers!! 🌺🌸🌼🌻🌷🌹🌵
I hope you all have been marvelous and I've truly missed you guys!
I was supposed to do a Q/A but then decided against it. 😅 I want to answer questions on this portion that way if y'all have question over the current chapter or what not I can answer here.
⭐️⭐️
Plus SO MANY OF YOU WOULD TELL ME TO UPDATE. LMAO. I cannot. Y'all know how to keep an author on their toes. I love it. But I'm here! Half alive but here. 😂

Anyways enjoy this chapter! Thank you guys for all the support!! I appreciate it so so much. 🌻💛

-This weeks question: @Chelsea97Jeon "Author-nimmmmm!!! Are you still ok? Pls update something even if it's like this so I know you're alright 🥺" Yes hunnnyyyy! I am okay. Thank you for worrying about me you're so cute! 💛🥺

Stay beautiful and positive my lovely flowers. 🌷🌹🌸🌻🌺🥀🌵

Lots of
Love. ❤️ Amore. 🧡 愛。💛 사랑. 💚 Amor. 💙 любóвь. 💜 Yêu. 🖤 爱。💗

-Little Tree. 🌳💕