43. Meeting His Mom

Hinata:

"Okaasan! I told you no baby pictures!" Hinata let out, exasperated.

"Aya aya. But they're so cute!! Look at your little butt." His mother exclaimed excitedly.

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his hand over his face.

"Okaasan please! I promise you can pull them out some other time. But not on the first time properly meeting!" Hinata pleaded.

"Fine fine. I'll put them away but I swear I'm taking these out next time. I don't get to show off my handsome boy often." His mother said with a smile as she put the photo albums away in the closet.

Hinata sighed in relief as he heard a knock on the door.

___________________________________

Kageyama:

'God if you're really real, please don't let me fuck this up.'  The nervous male begged as he approached Hinata's front door.

He had a bouquet of flowers in one hand and he shakily reached with the other to knock on the door.

There was a couple seconds of waiting before the door split open and Kageyama looked down to meet eyes with Natsu, Hinata's younger sister. He had met her a couple times before but the last time they met, she had almost caught them kissing.

Kageyama flushed at the thought and was quickly greeted by the small girl.

"Ohayō Kageyama-san! Why are you here?" Natsu asked, her head cocked to one side in confusion.

"Oh uh, I'm here to meet your mom and see your brother." He answered.

"Yah Natsu, get out the way." Hinata said, as he pushed his sister out the way by her head.

"Oniichan!! You're so mean!" Natsu yelled and stuck her tongue out at Hinata.

Hinata smiled at his sister before also sticking his tongue out at her and earning himself a small punch to the arm.

"Baka!" She yelled before running off into the house.

Hinata looked back over at Kageyama and smiled brightly up at him.

"Sorry about that." Hinata said.

Kageyama let out a small chuckle, "It's okay."

He was trying his best to stay calm but ultimately Hinata could see him fidgeting.

"It'll be fine Tobio. I promise she doesn't bite." Hinata reassured him.

"Yeah? That's what you think." He responded.

Shōyō giggled as he stepped aside and motioned for Kageyama to follow him. Hesitantly, he stepped into the house.

__________________________________

Ms. Hinata (Ichika):

She could hear small whispers at the doorway and smiled fondly at the thought of her son having an interest in this boy.

Ichika moved to the kitchen and prepared some light snacks for them to eat while they talked.

Soon enough she sees the two males walking into the living room and can notice that Kageyama was a little nervous.

She grinned and walked towards them.

"O-Ohayōgozaimasu. Hajimemashite Ms. Hinata. I brought you some f-flowers. I hope you like them." Tobio greeted with a bow as he extended his hands out with the flowers.