Chapter 11

A/N: SUP RACHEL AND BROOOKKKK

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's POV

As we all got into the car, I noticed Jin's phone go off. The ID of the caller came as a shock to me...

My Bby Girl<3

"Uh, Jin...your phone is ringing...." Jin looked at his phone and quickly hid it, not wanting anyone else to see. "O-oh...thanks Abby." I gave him a promising look and he sighed in relief. He declined the call and silenced his phone, putting it back into his pocket. I was the last to get inside the car. Well shit. Looking around, I noticed there was no room in the car whatsoever. Jin and Namjoon were in the front seats, Jimin and Jungkook were in the second row with Tae on Jungkook's lap, and Yoongi and Hoseok were in the back seats. "Where do I sit?" Yoongi smiles and pats his lap, signaling me to come. I sigh, understanding that I really don't have much of a choice. Rolling my eyes, I sit on his lap trying to stay as still as possible. Today I need to be serious. It's not a game. Five minutes into the trip to my mother,  Hoseok and Tae are passed out. Ten minutes, Jimin And Jungkook. The maknae line is fast asleep while the others are awake (excluding Hoseok).  Jin was driving, Namjoon was on his phone, and Yoongi was being silent. I turn to look at Yoongi and see that he is sweating profusely. Sweat is dripping off his forehead as he's looking down, trying not to make eye contact. I lift his chin, feeling a bit concerned as I use my shirt to wipe his sweat. " What's wrong?" He looks up with lust filled eyes and I understand completely. Even at a serious time like this, his body can't control itself and he feels ashamed. I smile slightly. " It's fine. Don't feel bad... it's part of being...a God I guess." He leans in and gives me a few light pecks on the lips. He pouts as he whispers, "Can't we just be together? I mean, it's not like I can leave you...so what's stopping you? What's stopping us?"

so what's stopping you? What's stopping us?"

God dammit. Why ThE FuCk is he so cute? I smile as I move his hair out of his face. "Nothing. Nothing is stopping us except me." I give him a kiss on the forehead and lay on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep in each other's company.

                                    *                                           *                                           *

I wake up next to Yoongi in an Airplane ( SkY HiGh SkY FlY SkY DoPE) with a blanket around me. He was on his phone focusing really hard until I tapped his shoulder.He turned to me and smiled brightly at me, trying to hide his phone without me looking. " What were you looking at?" He slightly gulps as he tries to look as innocent as possible. "Hm? W-what are you talking about?" I reach for his phone and he pulls it farther away. "What is it? Is it another girl?"He blinks at me a couple times and smiles. " Are you jealous?" I roll my eyes at his stupid comment. "No. It's just that since you claimed me and all, you're not allowed to be with another girl." He chuckles and I grab his phone quickly. "Ya-" For some reason I smile at what I see. It was a picture of me and him . I was sleeping on his chest as he rested his chin on my head. He quickly snatched his phone back and turned his head in embarrassment. "Make sure to send that to me." He turned his head back to look at me and smiled. "What? It's cute." I shrugged.

The rest of plane ( SaMe TrY SaMe ScAr SaMe WoRk) ride was quiet and boring. A few snores from Jin and a few giggles from Tae here and there. As we arrived at the airport, I was the first to get off. The boys eventually followed and I noticed that Jin looked especially happy. "Welcome to America, my birth place." Suddenly, someone jumps on my back and I turn around to see who it is. "BROOKLYNNNNN!!" I hug her happily. "HEY! DON'T FORGET ME EITHER!" I turn to the other person next to Brooklyn and memories of my childhood come rushing back. "RACHEL?!?" I run over to her and hug her. As I pull away, I notice that she was staring at something behind me. I turn around and realize it wasn't something...it was someone. Jin. And he was staring right back at her with a new type of sparkle in his eyes. Deciding not to think much of it, I turn back to Brooklyn. "What happened that night?" She looks at me confused. "What are you talking about? The night you left for Korea?" I was SHOOKETH. "What are YOU talking about?!? We BOTH live in Korea...why are you here...?" Brooklyn laughed at what I had said as if it was a joke. I felt two warm hand wrap around my waist and turn to see Yoongi. "What are you doing...?" He smirked and kissed my cheek. "What? I'm not aloud to kiss my girlfriend?" I was now SHOOKETH X2. "Don't be stupid. I'm not your girlfriend." Brooklyn made a sad face as she looked between me and Yoongi. " You guys broke up? YOONGI, YOU PROMISED ME A NIECE OR A NEPHEW." Now it was X3. "YOU PROMISED WE'D HAVE A CHILD?!?!"Yoongi's face had gone from 'smug' to 'worried about my health' in 2.09457439875 seconds. " W-well n-not really...t-that's just w-what she remembers..." I shook my head and face-palmed. "Can this day get anymore ridiculous?" Before anyone else could answer my question, my mother does. "Well if you didn't expect me to be here, I think it might..." Well, she was right....I DIDN'T expect her to be there and yet, she was. My mother, the Goddess of War, Athena.