Chapter 5

Abby's POV

I snap into reality, finally realizing the intentions of Min Yoongi. I push him off of me, using only the necessary force needed to get him off of me. He chuckles and nods, as if he has just confirmed something in his head. " Ah. I understand. For some reason, my spell doesn't work on you, but at least my seduction does." I roll my eyes. " Oh please. I am the queen of seduction. Your petty little trick had no effect on me what so ever." He looks up at me and scans my face. Damn. He is so hot...It would be so easy to just jump on him an-NO! I aM a ChIlD Of ZEuS! I WiLl NoT LeT HiS SeXINeSs AfFeCT MEEEEEE. I continue," And besides, I like guys with abs." I seemed to have grabbed his attention with my words. I decide to tease him a bit more. I bite my lip and look up at the ceiling, pretending to think about the other members when in reality, I was only thing about the man standing in front of me. I let an unholy noise escape my lips, only loud enough for Yoongi to hear. "Mmmm, Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook! Kim Tae-" Yoongi looked ready to kill. "Don't even say his name..." I look at him and could see the thirst in his eyes, fighting with the vibrant red. That was enough teasing for today, or at least right now. I shrug and stand up. " Whatever, I need clothes. I am not going to wear this fucking uncomfortable one for much longer." He walks towards his dresser, grabbing a white t-shirt and some shorts and throwing them at my face. I sigh, not at all in the mood to retaliate. I was tired. I knew I wasn't going home anytime soon, so I guess I better make the best of it...and the only fun thing to do right now was tease Yoongi. Without telling Yoongi to turn around, I reach for the zipper on the back of the dress. Well shit. Not only could I not reach the zipper, but as I reached back, the thing fabric hold my boobs in place snapped, revealing.....well, every thing. There goes my new dress along with the little sliver of innocence that Min Yoongi had. Not that he had any to begin with. I remember the video where RM said that they all watch porn. I was not bothered by being naked in front of him. In fact, I was kinda enjoying it. Yoongi however, shrieked and covered his eyes, his whole body had a red shadow on top of it. I look at him, giggling at his reaction. I was still not satisfied. I needed to get the point to him that I affect him, not the other way around. "Yoongi, I need help. I can't get my zipper undone..." He Mumbled something under his breath and slowly moved his hands away from his eyes. I stood there, my hands covering my chest. I turned away, showing him the zipper,stuck on a scrunched up piece of fabric. He gulped. "I-I won't do it." I sighed, knowing the only way to get him to do it. " Fine, I'll just go ask Tae Tae to do it. He seems to like helping m-" Before I could finish, Yoongi body was behind me, casting a shadow. A hand trailed up my back to my shoulder and placed a firm grip on it. Another was placed on the zipper. With a slight tug, my dress was unzipped, and I could finally breath again. I step forward and bend down to pick up the shirt, thinking that Yoongi wasn't behind me anymore. My butt bumped into something that could only be described of as unholy, proving to me that I had thought wrong. Jungshook, I try to stand up, only to have two big hands place around my waist, pulling me back into that unholy place. "Uhm, Yoongi...can you let go of my waist?" For the first time in my life, I felt a weird burning feeling in my cheeks. This made me feel vulnerable, and I DID NOT like it. "You just love teasing me, don't you? I was trying to be a gentleman and control myself, but you seem to want me too..." I stand up quickly and grab the shirt, pulling it on in one swift move. I reach for the shorts, right before they are grabbed. I look over at Yoongi, who had the shorts in his hand. "This will be your punishment." He says as he throws them back towards his dresser. Before they land, they pass through an purple force field, landing perfectly inside. I knew that I couldn't get past that spell and shrugged. I yanked the rest of my dress off and tossed it on the floor. I unlock the door and head straight to the bathroom. After locking the door, I wash my face. Punishment? Is he serious? Let's see how he feels when I make my punishment his punishment.