Chapter 10

A/N: SORRY. PLEASE FOR GIVE MY SORRY EXCUSE OF AN AUTHOR A$$. I will try to post at least once a week! NOW BACK TO THE STORY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's POV

I open my eyes slowly, getting used to the light once again. Shit. What the fuck just happened? I stare at the ceiling for what feels like forever, gathering my thoughts about the previous events that had occurred. First off, why did I see Jimin crying in Yoongi's bathroom? Was he crying because of me? And secondly, why did it hurt so fucking bad?!? As an Erynes, I should only have the power of strength and rage. So, why was I seeing a vision? Since I wasn't able to think straight, I shrug it off. The answers will come eventually. I stand up, grabbing the clothes that were at the bottom of the bed. Thanks, Yoongi. I put on the the baggy clothing and walk out of the room. Heading down the stairs, I notice the boys are all having a meeting in the living room. They stare at me as if I have two heads. "The fuck are you lookin' at?" I say, annoyed by the sudden attention I was receiving. It was silent for a few seconds, the boys still trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly, J-Hope flies through the air towards me, arms wide open. He embraces me tightly, picking me up and shaking me like some sort of rag doll. "J-Hope...c-can't b-breathe...f-fuck off..." He lets go of me abruptly, making me fall dead on my ass."S-sorry it's just that we thought you were in a coma...we were so worried." I stand up quickly, confused by this new information. "W-what?! I wAs iN A cOmA?!" Yoongi walks over to me and grabs my hand, forcing me to sit down. " Look. We need to tell you something. Something about your parents."I look at him questioningly, ready for an explanation. " So, remember when you told me that your mom was a Erinyes and your dad was a human and they fell in love and fucked and then had you and then Zeus was like 'the fuck' and then cursed you so that you could only fall in love with another monster?" I shook my head in disbelief...I NEVER TOLD HIM THAT. "NO. I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT! HOW DID YOU K-" Yoongi put a finger on my lips to shush me. "That's not important right now. What IS important is that your parents LIED to you." Those words came to me like a slap in the face. "What the fuck are you talking about, Yoongi? Don't fucking talk shit about what you don't know." I was about to stand up when Yoongi turned my face to look at him. "Wait. You need to hear this...your father was not human. He was a werewolf! Like us." I roll my eyes. "And how do you know this?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a photo of my father as a little boy with my grandma and grandpa. 

I reach for the photo quickly

I reach for the photo quickly. "Where did you get this?!" He snaps his fingers and the photo is gone. " I got this photo from my grandfather. He went overseas and met some kind Americans who let him stay with them. He said that they couldn't communicate until they transformed into wolf form. He also said that he got to see that little boy transform for the first time...the little boy who is your father." I stare wide-eyed at Yoongi, trying to comprehend the truth. "B-but this doesn't make since...If my mom married a monster, what was the problem?" Yoongi shook his head. "That's the thing. We didn't understand it either. The only answer is that she wasn't a monster at all, but that didn't make since. Why would they lie and switch roles?" I shook my head. "No, my mom was definitely not human. Her eyes would turn red as well." He smiles as if I had just confirmed something for him. "Exactly. Also, she was punished for not dating her kind, right?" I nod. He snaps again, but this time a book that looked older that Zeus himself appeared in front of us. He flipped a few pages while explaining his thinking. "So, I decided to look up some different monster that fit the description and would fit into the story so that it would make since....and i found...this!" He flipped one last page revealing my mother in shiny armor and lightning spear in hand. My eyes almost popped out of my head as I read the name of the woman that gave birth to me. "ATHENA, GODDESS OF WAR?!?" 

 "ATHENA, GODDESS OF WAR?!?" 

"OMFG. She was punished because she didn't marry another God!" I sit there thinking until a thought comes into my head. "Wait. I was cursed to only marry my kind. How was I claimed by you?" Yoongi smirks a little, flipping a few more pages. He stops at a portrait of a woman using magic under the moon. 

"Meet my mother

"Meet my mother." I am now beyond SHOOKETH. "Well, that explains why you were able to claim me...what do we do now?" Yoongi looks up from the portrait of his mother and looks me in the eyes. "We are going to go say hello to your mother."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for this crappy chapter. HAD MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK. Hope you enjoyed anyways...