Chapter 7

A/N: FIRST OFF...BROOOKKKKLLLLLYYYYYNNNNNNNN WASSAP I KNOW U READING THISSSSSSS

Sorry....ON WITH THE STORYYYYYYYY

____________________________________________

Abby's POV

I was frozen. I knew I had taken it a step too far, messing with Tae like that...but shit, I'm a virgin. I know how to tease, but I've never done anything else! I have literally not even had my first kiss! I snap out of it, feeling soft lips at my neck. "I-I don't feel so good....w-where am I gonna sleep?" Jimin shoots up into the air and grabs my hand. "Abby Noona! Stay with me!" Before I could answer, I was lifted into the air, carried bridal style by the one and only Park Jimin. I look behind me, knowing that Yoongi was going to punish me for this. Thanks a lot, Park fucking Jimin.

We reach the top of the stairs and opens the first door the the left

We reach the top of the stairs and opens the first door the the left. He walks in and plops me down on a bed. Without wasting time, he sits down too, staring at my face curiously. "So, you and Yoongi are a thing?" I look at him blankly." Fuck no. I barely know him. He probably only wants me for my body." Jimin looks at me worryingly. "Look, Yoongi is...h-he is dangerous. If you get physical with him, he will hurt you." I was taken aback. When the FUCK did I say I was going to get PHYSICAL with Yoongi?!? I roll my eyes. "I'm not going to get physical with someone I just fucking met, Jimin. Cool your fucking balls." Jimin looks somewhat relieved as well as offended. I continue, " Besides, I'm only interested in long term relationships. As a virgin, I am looking for someone who LOVES me, not someone who looks at me like a toy. I haven't even had my first kiss y-" I close my mouth, realizing every thing I had just said. I had just met this man and now I am spilling out my secrets like an open vault. He looks jungshook. "Y-YOU NEVER HAD A FIRST KISS!" He shouted this at the top of his lungs, trying to get the attention of those downstairs. OH, this bitch is DEAD. I Lunge forward and grab him by the arm, pulling him close to me.

 I Lunge forward and grab him by the arm, pulling him close to me

Before I could kill him, everyone came rushing in, full speed. Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me in, his face inches between mine. "Won't you kiss me?" I am befuddled. Before I could say anything, Yoongi attacks him. Grabbing Jungkook by the collar and throws him across the room.

"Wha-" Yoongi grabs me and pulls me towards his room, his hands shaking with anger

"Wha-" Yoongi grabs me and pulls me towards his room, his hands shaking with anger. When we reach his room he locks the door and turns to me. "Wha-" before I could finish, Yoongi's lips press against mine, causing my mind to go blank. A spark ignited inside me as our lips intertwined. I didn't pull back. I didn't WANT to pull back. Instead, I kissed him. He pulls back, looking at my face with content. He backed away slowly and sat on his bed, staring at me as if he was waiting for something to happen. A sudden jolt of pain in my wrist made me gasp. A bright light escaped my skin and it felt as if I was being burned and branded. The pain slowly faded away, leaving three markings on my skin that I immediately recognized. BTS album symbols?!

Suga smirks at me and sighs

Suga smirks at me and sighs. "So that's what you are...an Erinyes?" I look at him in fear. The reason I never told anybody what I was is because as an Erinyes, you can be claimed. The first to kiss you is the only one to kiss you. And Min FUCKING Yoongi has just claimed me as his.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I didn't plan on making this a full series, but please comment yes for KEEP GOING or no for STOP THIS SHIT NOW